What Is Actinic Keratosis?
What is Actinic Keratosis. It is a sun burn issue that can become a very chronic problem if left untreated. The people, having sensitive skin usually become a victim of this problem. It occurs by leaving burning marks on the skin that later on changes into sores and rashes on the skin. They are initially in the form of red patch that changes into a horn like structure with the height of 2-6 millimeters form the skin. It is a pink colored bump that has a yellow colored center. It makes the skin patchy and itching occurs along with the scaling of the skin, which even bleeds sometimes.
Actinic Keratosis Causes
They occur due to the sun exposure or the humidity and harshness of summers especially to the people who have sensitive skin. Athletes or sports men who need to expose the skin to the sunlight in any case usually have this problem. They can reduce the issues by using a good sun block and to cover their face by hats or caps. Women can also use scarves to cover their face from the sun radiations. It is better to take care to avoid such issues instead of exposing the skin to catch the disease.
Actinic Keratosis Symptoms
Actinic Keratosis Symptoms. The lip boundaries and surrounding skin becomes very itchy and inflammation occurs due to that the patient fails to manage a proper diet until the problem recovers. They can occur on any part of the skin and initially it is not very harmful. However, it can lead to skin cancer if left untreated for a long time.
Actinic Keratosis Diagnosis
There is another type of Actinic Keratosis that occurs on lips and the border of the lips. It is more painful because if the person having this problem opens mouth wide to eat anything, the sores cause pain.
Actinic Keratosis Prognosis
People working in the chemical industries mostly have various kinds of skin diseases. This problem occurs to them due to the exposure to the chemical and the fumes arising from them. There are big amounts of chemicals that cannot be avoided; hence the people usually use proper costume for this purpose. They also cover their hands and face to prevent any kind of disease.
Actinic Keratosis Prevention
This problem becomes chronic with the passage of time hence it is important to start treatment as soon as possible.
Actinic Keratosis Treatment
Actinic Keratosis Treatment. Kercical is the most amazing medicine for this issue that cures the entire problem and helps to make the skin fresh again. It is in the form of tablets so that it can better reach every part where the Actinic Keratosis exists. This medicine is made up of 100% natural herbs that is totally non harmful for the skin. It is easily available at herbal care products. It fully hydrates the skin from every area and improves the appearance of the skin by reducing the scaling and bumps. It contains Shilajit, Liliaceae, Spiny bamboo, Cloves, Centaurea behen, Cassia, Jadwar, Nutmeg, Early-purple orchid, Himalayan Peony, Red-veined salvia, Ginger, Nux vomica and Grey Amber. That is useful for every type of the problem of Actinic Keratosis Pictures.
Natural Remedies for Actinic Keratosis
Prevention of actinic keratosis can be the best treatment. People with light skin must minimize their exposure to sun. However, it can be treated through simple Natural Remedies for Actinic Keratosis:
- Maintaining a healthy diet is key to not only keep your body in working order but to stop such conditions as actinic keratosis and skin cancer as well. Many people have found success when combining eggplant
- with apple cider vinegar Natural Remedy for Actinic Keratosis.
- Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day will not only keep you hydrated and feeling great, but it will also help flush out harmful toxins.
- Calendula extract can defend the skin from the precancerous lesions. An individual can apply a natural paste prepared with the utilize of calendula flowers on the affected area multiple times on a weekly basis to get effective results.
- Eggplant is helpful Natural Cure for Actinic Keratosis. Eggplant separate can perhaps treat squamous cell malignancies.
- Ginkgo biloba has anti-oxidant and skin-protecting properties. The extract obtained from ginkgo biloba leaf can be used in the Natural Treatment for Actinic Keratosis.