About This Item
- Prenatal Nutritional support supplement: contains one 110 count bottle of Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin with 200 mg DHA Softgels for a 110-day supply
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- This Nature Made Prenatal Multi plus DHA contains Folic Acid and 19 other nutrients to support baby development and mom’s health
- This Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin with DHA is a prenatal multivitamin supplement that supports the development of a baby’s brain health, bones, eye health, and nervous system
- Adults take one of these prenatal softgel dietary supplements daily with water and a meal
- Made in USA with quality global ingredients, this Nature Made multivitamin supplement for women is gluten free and contains no artificial flavors
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Nature Made Prenatal with Folic Acid and DHA Softgels are prenatal multivitamins specially formulated to support the development of a baby’s brain, nervous system, bones, and eyes while also supporting mom’s health. Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this gluten free multivitamin for women is a dietary supplement that contains no artificial flavors. This Nature Made Prenatal multivitamin supplement for women contains Folic Acid and 19 other nutrients, and it also includes 200 mg DHA, an Omega-3 for baby’s development and mom’s health. Nature Made Prenatal with Folic Acid + DHA Softgels also contain all eight B Vitamins and Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. This Nature Made women’s multivitamin prenatal with DHA supplement also has clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron. Adults take one of these prenatal supplement softgels daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information.
There are no reviews yet.