Herbal Cures for Sebaceous Cyst
Sebaceous Cyst is retention of keratin trapped under the surface of the skin trapped within a sebaceous sac which is created from skin cells. They are painless, slow-growing, small bumps or lumps that move freely under the skin and to the trained eye are generally easily diagnosed by their appearance. Here are some of the most effective Herbal Cures for Sebaceous Cyst that you can try.
If you are going to notice these areas are where huge oil-glands are situated and smaller hair follicles. Not all lump that you have is a sebaceous cyst. This is round smooth and yellow or white in color. It can simply be moved using the finger because of the fluid content which produces foul smell when punctured. When this cyst is infected it can be red swollen and painful.
Sebaceous glands take place most usually in the scalp but may also occur in ears, back, face and elsewhere in the body except the palms of the hands and the soles of the fit. In cases of long duration they could effect in hair loss on the skin surface immediately above the cyst. There are also some amazing Herbal Cures for Sebaceous Cyst available that can help you treat cysts easily.
Herbal Remedies to Cure for Sebaceous Cyst
There are many other possible Natural Remedies for Sebaceous Cysts which include Natural Essential Oils like Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor oil and herbal remedies like Arnica, Witch Hazel, and Echinacea. None of these Herbal Remedies to Cure for Sebaceous Cyst are backed by specific research but there are numerous testimonials that claim success. With a little trial and error you will hopefully find Natural Treatment for Sebaceous Cyst that you are looking for.
There are also some effective natural remedies to treat sebaceous cysts available that can help you treat cysts easily. Here are some of the most effective 11 Herbal Cures for Sebaceous Cyst that you can try.
Turmeric for Sebaceous Cyst
Turmeric can be very beneficial against cysts. You can drink turmeric milk to help your body treatment cyst on its own. If in case the cysts bursts anyhow let all the fluid drain out and then apply turmeric paste over the part and cover with a clean cloth. It will stop the risk of infection.
Turmeric and Mint Leaves for Sebaceous Cyst
Turmeric as well as mint juice has the properties to fight against bacteria that are responsible for Sebaceous Cyst formation. Turmeric is also agent that can heal your skin and can aid in breaking down the sebaceous cyst. Mint juice from the mint leaves can lessen skin irritation that is caused by cysts.
Milk Thistle for Sebaceous Cyst
This herb is helpful in cleansing the body from within and stops the creation of toxins in the body. Numerous scientific studies have verified that milk thistle contains a flavonoid called silymarin that possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. You can utilize it in the form of tea or capsule to get rid of sebaceous cyst.
Cabbage for Sebaceous Cyst
Boil some cabbage leaves in water and then apply it to the cyst. Cover it with a clean dry washcloth. It is a very effective Sebaceous Cyst Herbal Treatment for getting rid of the cyst.
Tea Tree Oil for Sebaceous Cyst
The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of tea tree oil make it effective sufficient to fight with bacterial and fungal infections. Combine tea tree oil or carrier oil in water in 1:9 ratios and apply it directly to the cyst.
Coconut Oil for Sebaceous Cyst
Just rub Coconut Oil onto the cyst and leave it alone and repeat every 2 or 3 hours until the cyst heals. While it’s very soothing and perfect for soothing irritated or inflamed skin coconut oil as well has antimicrobial properties meaning that it will keep the skin clean even though it soothes.
Castor Oil for Sebaceous Cyst
Castor oil also works miracles with cysts. It helps lessen the size of the cyst as well as provide rapid relief form itching. Soak a cotton swab in castor oil and mildly apply the oil directly on the infected cyst.
Witch Hazel for Sebaceous Cyst
Witch Hazel is known for its outstanding astringent properties and it can cleanse the skin of most impurities. It contains tannin which helps remove surplus oil from the skin surface and stops the clogging of sebaceous glands.
Arnica for Sebaceous Cyst
Arnica is an effective Herbal Treatment for Sebaceous Cyst because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help comfort swelling and redness. It helps flush toxins from the body and aside from treating your cyst can even aid you attain vibrant looking skin.
Echinacea for Sebaceous Cyst
Steep some leaves of Echinacea in a cup of water for 10 minutes and strain the combination. Let it cool and then sip this tea 2 or 3 times every day. It will increase the white blood cells and boost the immune system which in turn reduce the infection caused due to the Sebaceous Cyst.
Potassium Iodide for Sebaceous Cyst
Apply some potassium iodide directly over the affected area. It has inflammatory properties that aid in healing the affected area. It is as well an antiseptic and disinfectant that destroys bacteria-causing cyst. This will let you know how to get rid of a sebaceous cyst without surgery.
Lime Powder for Sebaceous Cyst
Mix 3 or 4 teaspoon lime powder with water to make a smooth paste. Apply this directly to the cyst. It can lead to some irritation but is an extremely effective Sebaceous Cyst Natural Treatment to treat inflammation.
Rose Water and Sandalwood Powder for Sebaceous Cyst
Herbal Cures for Sebaceous Cyst can deal with the inflammation caused by the cyst. Rosewater provides the cooling sensation to your inflamed skin and is as well a good skin toner. Because of its antiseptic properties and germicidal properties, sandalwood powder restricts the growing of bacteria causing the cyst.
Guava Leaves for Sebaceous Cyst
Guava leaves have antimicrobial properties which indorse fast healing of cyst and lessen the inflammation and itching. Boil some guava leaves in water for 15 minutes and then strain it. Utilize the solution to wash the cyst.
Prevention of Sebaceous Cyst
However sebaceous cysts are harmless and non-cancerous but it can be prevented.In order to Prevention of
Sebaceous Cyst from getting severe go through these easy steps:
- Let the cyst drain out naturally. Don’t scratch, puncture or squeeze it
- Use oil-free Skin Care Products
- Wash and clean the surrounding area with an anti-bacterial soap
- Drink lots of water to drain waste from your body
- Use the anti-fungal cream on the patch
- It’s best to avoid overexposure to sun on the affected area
- Avoid squeezing or scratching the sebaceous cyst harshly as it can result in more infection
- Remove the toxins from your body by drinking at least eight glasses of water per day
- Consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to preserve a healthy diet
- Lessen the consumption of spicy and oily foods to stop the incidence of the cyst
Tips for Sebaceous Cyst
- Lessen lymphatic congestive foods for example dairy foods, red meats, saturated fats and fatty foods
- Increase water intake to aid the kidneys to flush lymphatic wastes
- Enhance your consumption of healthy oils to promote healthy skin and lessen sebum stagnation in the hair shafts.
- Foods which have healthy oils are nuts and seeds, avocadoes, fish, flaxseed oil, Evening Primrose Oil and fish oil
- For healthier skin rise water, fruits and vegetables in the diet
You can do
- Eat fresh produce preferably natural ones to keep the blood clean
- Take adequate rest and avoid staying up late in the nights as far as you can
- Drink lots of water so that the toxins do not get stored in the body
- Use antibiotic soaps and talc to kill germs that can lead to skin anomalies
- Try to avoid stress as much as possible
- Use hygienic blades and wax for clearing the hair on the skin
- Make use of clean and dry washcloth to clean the cyst. Change cyst dressing regularly
You can don’t
- Avoid the too much exposure to the sun
- Take a nutritious diet which is rich in vitamins
- Wash and clean the surrounding area with an anti-bacterial soap
- Decrease the intake of salty, spicy and caffeinated foods in your diet to avoid the risk of breast cyst
- Avoid the urge of scratching or squeezing the cyst to bring pus out as it may pass on the infection to other body parts. It may also lead to bleeding
You can begin using these Herbal Cures for Sebaceous Cyst right away from home to get relief from sebaceous cysts. If you want to see long-term results so you never have to deal with pesky cysts or zits again here’s a resource where you can learn how to cure Cyst naturally at home.
By : Herbal Care Products