Remedies to Cure Scleroderma
Scleroderma refers to a widespread disease afflicting connective tissues. It can produce harmful changes in internal organs, muscles, blood vessels and the skin. The symptoms of the two types of Scleroderma are fairly diverse. They range from hair loss and skin hardening to breathing problems, heartburn and difficulties with swallowing in severe cases of diffuse Scleroderma, the internal organs can be seriously damaged.
Severe and Aggressive Scleroderma
In some cases the disease spreads to areas for example the cartilage and tendons. It is not common, but sufferers with severe Scleroderma may have their internal organs and their blood vessels in specific affected by the condition.
How to Treat Scleroderma
There are methods and drug routines which your doctor will prescribe to address some or all of your scleroderma symptoms and from the outset with conditions being less severe they may prove affective. Unfortunately drugs by their very nature will in time actually worsen the condition as a whole or certain aspects of it I,e; organs.
The Natural Way to Reverse Scleroderma
The purpose of Herbal Remedies for Scleroderma is to treat the whole body to get to the underlying cause of an issue while soothing the symptoms. To ease the discomfort of scleroderma:
- Get sufficient rest.
- Drink plenty of filtered water.
- Apply soothing lotions such as raw coconut oil or shea butter.
- Exercise moderately to improve blood flow.
- Keep your skin, particularly your fingers and toes, covered and warm.
- Perform gentle stretches to keep skin and joints flexible. Yoga is a great option.
Lifestyle wit Scleroderma
These simple steps may help improve quality of life:
Eat small, frequent meals to reduce heartburn or gas.
Exercise to help keep skin and joints flexible.
DO NOT smoke (nicotine makes scleroderma worse).
Avoid exposure to cold and stress, which can affect circulation.
Use soothing skin creams to reduce pain, swelling, and stiffness.
Herbs Improve Scleroderma
Herbal Treatment for Scleroderma may strengthen and tone the body’s systems. As with any therapy, you should work with your health care provider before starting treatment.
Turmeric: Lab studies show that turmeric reduces inflammation. It may also help relieve pain, although more studies are needed to tell whether it works for scleroderma.
Gotu Kola: For blood vessel health and circulation. Some purified extracts of gotu kola seem to reduce symptoms of scleroderma. More research is needed. Gotu kola may interact with calming medications, and may affect the liver. Ask your doctor before taking gotu kola.
Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
People with scleroderma may not get enough vitamins and minerals in their diet, particularly if there is damage to their digestive system. Always tell your doctor about the herbs and supplements you are using or considering using. It is a serious disorder necessitating Herbal Product for Scleroderma and justifying extremely close monitoring.
These general nutritional tips are good for your overall health, particularly if you have a long-lasting disease:
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods, including fruits (for example blueberries, cherries, and tomatoes), and vegetables (for example squash and bell peppers).
- Avoid refined foods, such as white breads, pastas, and especially sugar.
- Eat fewer red meats and more lean meats, cold-water fish, tofu (soy, if no allergy), or beans for protein.
- Use healthy oils, such as olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Reduce or remove trans-fatty acids, found in commercially-baked goods such as cookies, crackers, cakes,
- French fries, onion rings, donuts, and processed foods.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of filtered water daily.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes daily, 5 days a week.
To stop Scleroderma being a consistent problem you should be looking at treating the underlying issues and not just the symptoms of the condition. This is the reason why treatment has to be custom-tailored to each individual as treatment for one will not necessarily work for another. Herbal Supplements for Scleroderma are treat problem brought about by the disease.