What Is Retinitis Pigmentosa?
What is Retinitis Pigmentosa. It is the disease of the retina damage that causes extreme impairment in vision and blindness. The manifestation of the disease is not certain and constant because everyone has different feeling regarding that. It is not basically seen in the infants but it also appears in the later life. the people having the problem of retinitis pigmentosa can feel different form of vision retention that can be 90 degrees more or 90 degree less of the peripheral vision.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Causes
There are the retinitis pigmentosa causes of the problem
- Patient faces the problem of nyctalopia that is also called night blindness
- The tunnel vision lattice work vision and peripheral vision gets badly disturbed along with various other problems in the vision
- The patient fails to stay in heavy lighting and has glare aversion
- The problem of light from dark and dark from light happens and the excessive blurring of the vision occurs
- The patient feels tired every time and cannot perform routine activities.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Symptoms
The retinitis pigmentosa symptoms can be recognized by various. The blurring occurs in many other diseases as well. Hence it can be mixed with many other eye issues. It is tested by the proper scan of the retina where as the basic symptoms of retinitis pigmentosa through which the problem can be initially found. The basic medicine can be started if the problem is recognized and the patient distinguishes between the disease and other problems.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Diagnosis
- It is tested by the electrotinography and visual field testing by the documentation upon the progressive loss in photoreceptor cell
- Basically it is the inheritance problem that is known by the family history. There are different genes that become the cause of retinitis pigmentosa. Molecular genetic testing is available by taking the entire history
- The accurate diagnosis can be done by the genetic counseling that determines the mode of inheritance.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Prognosis
The patient having this impairment feels the progressive loss of sight. Initially they face the basic blurring and problem of having the light on the retina. It also starts appearing black initially and increase with the passage of time. The patient cannot bear the light from dark to light and light to dark. The person initially starts looking side long at the objects. The light affects the eye and the heavy lighting spoils the receptors of the retina. This problem has no cure except replacing the eye surgically.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Prevention
The problem can be treated by the replacement of the retina or the eye.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment
The best medicine for Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment is Pegmical. It is made of herbal ingredients that are non-harmful for any kind of problem and cannot affect any other part of the body. The constituents of this medicine are Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha . This medicine helps in retaining the problem in the eye sight and the vision. This medicine is available at Herbal Care Products. It also helps in maintaining the peripheral vision and the central vision that gets disturbed. It also eradicates other problem due to the Retina damage.
By : Herbal Care Products