Natural Remedies for Eye Bags What You Do’s and Don’ts During Treatment
Natural Remedies for Eye Bags
Under eye puffiness owes its existence to several factors. They could be anything from lack of sleep, salty foods, excessive crying, to a drinking session at night. But just as many reasons there are for those under-eye bags, there are as many Natural Remedies for Eye Bags or puffy eyes too!
Why take the expensive way out with fancy under-eye creams to treat puffiness when there are far more inexpensive ways a kitchen away? Take the natural way out with these natural remedies for eye bags to de-puff your eyes for a bright and clear visage.
What Exactly are Eye Bags?
Here, eye bags are recognized as the certain puffiness, swelling or bagginess under the eyes. It can also be understood as the loose folds of skins under anyone’s eyes. Most of the time it occurs due to the age factor, as when we tend to become older the fat holding the tissues comes to stay in lower eyelids.
Eye bags can affect both men and women. The reasons it can be:
- Lack of Sleep
- Stress & Fatigue
- Hormonal Changes
- A Disturbed Lifestyle, and
- Age Factor
Treating the enigma of Eye bags naturally can save you from spending lots of money on cosmetics. Here are some simple and effective natural remedies for eye bags to get rid of the puffy eyes:
Exercise Those Bags Away
Exercise is a natural way to reduce the signs of aging and can promote a youthful glow to the skin, but the area around your eyes will benefit from special facial exercises. Licensed aesthetician and author of The Yoga Facelift, Marie-Veronique Nadeau explains that yoga for the face involves slow exercises of the facial muscles to help tone and tighten them. Using light pressure from your fingers as resistance, the exercises involve various facial expressions and pressure.
Let’s not forget “regular” yoga and how it can benefit you as well. The inverted poses, such as shoulder stands and back bends, can help increase circulation to the face, which carries away excess fluid and helps relieve swelling.
Home Remedies for Eye Bags
If you are looking for the best Herbal Treatment for Eye Bags on how to get rid of bags under eyes, then the following natural remedies for eye bags will prove helpful to you.
- Place cotton balls soaked in milk under your eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in the milk helps reduce puffiness and darkness.
- Take protective eye wear or swim goggles; fill with water and freeze. Place on eyes for five minutes.
Freeze a couple of spoons overnight. In the morning rest them on your eyes until they are not cold any longer. If you make an effort to do this every morning you will see a big difference in about two weeks.
- Slice one small piece off of a potato, and cut the slice in half. Put each slice under your eyes and leave them under your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Place two thin lemon slices directly onto your bags or circles. Don’t squeeze your eyes tightly but be careful not to open. After 20 minutes carefully rinse off with cold water.
- Soak two cucumbers in lemon juice for 3-5 minutes. To help get rid of dark circles and puffiness place cucumbers on your eyes for about 10-15 minutes.
- Providing the eyes with proper blood circulation through eye massages will make them look fresh.
- Always use a soft towel or napkin to pat dry the face.
- If you suffer from Sinusitis, then avoid too many cold drinks that could worsen the sinus problem.
- You can use coconut oil to remove the makeup from your eyes naturally.
- Alter the diet by adding more fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- Always use a soft towel or napkin to pat dry the face.
- Avoid using too many cosmetic beauty products on the face.
Tips for Eyes Bags
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to keep hydrated and flush out toxins that encourage water retention.
- Limit consumption of salty foods.
- Avoid caffeine and sugar.
- Sleep with your head elevated.
- Give your eyes a 5 minute break for every hour you spend looking at a computer. Simply close them and relax.
- Keep bedding clean.
- Use hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, color-free soaps.
- Get regular exercise to improve circulation.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Make sure to properly treat allergies.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, and proteins that contain the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
- Add almond oil to your milk natural remedies for eye bags.
- You can also apply tomato or mint juice to lower lids to reduce puffiness.
- Add few drops of vitamin E oil in chilled water. Dip a cotton ball and place over eyes and rinse it off after 20 minutes.
- If these treatments do no work, or if you experience itching, burning, or blurred vision, consult a doctor immediately.
- Apart from using these natural remedies for eye bags, you can do certain things to prevent formation of eye bags or puffy eyes.
- Drink plenty of water to remove toxins from your body.
- Reduce the intake of sodium. Excess sodium in the body causes water retention in different areas of the body.
- Do not stay up till late at night.
- Do not keep the head bent down for a long time
- If you do exercises to improve blood circulation
- A healthy well balanced diet is key, but there’s new info that says eating two kiwis a day in yogurt can help to eliminate bags.
Remember, it is always a good idea to speak with your doctor if these natural remedies for eye bags do not help. Eye Bags Herbal Treatment is best approach to reduce the puffy eyes.
- Exercise is a great way to keep dark circles at bay.
It helps increase blood circulation and releases endorphins, which make you, feel calm and happy.
- Keep your eyes moisturized.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat salmon.
- Wash your face with warm water and drape a soft cotton towel on your face to absorb the water without rubbing the skin. Avoid using hot water and rough towel.
- Aside from stress being unhealthy, it can cause the effects of premature aging.
- Certain allergies can also cause under eye bags, so treat them immediately so that you can prevent under eye bags caused due to allergies.
- Wear hats and sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays.
- Do not drink too much of caffeinated drinks, aerated drinks and soda. Try to reduce your everyday coffee consumption. Black coffee is a strict “No”, if you have visible under eye bags.
- The ingredients used for the natural remedies for eye bags are quite important.
- Also, organic products are always best, but they are not required.
- These remedies are perfect for dark circles, and many are beneficial for the whole face.
- Remove eye makeup before hitting the hay.
- They also lead to bags looking worse, because the skin is not hydrated.
- Avoid junk food and also reduce consumption of salty food. Salt is one among the main reasons for organ swelling and it can make your under eye bags severe.
10 Natural Remedies for Eye Bags
Natural Herbal Treatment for Eye Bags and Symptoms, Causes
Eye Bags – Red Puffiness of Eyes
Leave a Comment