Folliculitis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-013
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Folliculitis
Hey, you want to know what Folliculitis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Folliculitis
Folliculitis is a most common skin rash commonly builds up on the chest, scalp, back, arms, buttocks, legs, and cheeks that is caused by a bacterial infection involving the hair follicles. Folliculitis condition can be barely noticeable without any symptoms or agonizingly painful depending upon the harshness of the condition. At times, the follicles turn out to be so infected that they press on to the abscess or carbuncle stage creating a boil like lesion on the skin that can reason it to be complicated to sit or tolerate clothing touching the area.
Non-infectious folliculitis is caused by overload oils and sebum on the scalp that clog hair follicles. It is also probable to have folliculitis caused by viral, yeast agents, fungal, such as Herpes simplex.
However, in most cases, folliculitis is caused by a bacterial infection. One of the most common hair follicle infections to cause folliculitis is Staphylococcus aureus. A different, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, causes what’s recognized as hot tub folliculitis, which is an infection that grows in inadequately chlorinated water.
Folliculitis infection may also come out as small, white-headed pimples about one or more hair follicles . Hair follicles are the small pockets from which each hair grows.
It may also grow from a pimple or pustule located around a hair follicle. While it normally occurs on the neck, in the armpit or through the groin area, it can also happen on the scalp or with certain hairstyles. For instance, braids which are natural fiber too tight and too close to the scalp may grow folliculitis. It can also happen as a result of blocked follicles.
Depending on how the folliculitis build up, it can become a full blown rash, may crust over or even spread to other parts of the body. It may be painful to the touch, itch or in severe situations, become an abscess or a boil. An area can also crust over, particularly if disturbed.
- A very common, benign skin disorder
- An inflammatory condition affecting the hair follicles
- Appears as small localized area of pus that surrounds the opening of a hair follicle
- Usually looks like scattered isolated red bumps all over the skin
- Affects people of all ages irrespective of the gender
- Mostly common in teens and young adults so far
- Commonly affected areas include chest, back, buttocks and legs
- Creates goose bumps or sometimes chicken skin appearance of affected skin
- Mild Folliculitis usually clears without any treatment
There are several Folliculitis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Infection of the hair follicles by bacteria
- Viruses or fungi
- Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- Damaged follicles
- Friction from shaving or tight clothing
- Excessive perspiration
- Inflammatory skin conditions, including dermatitis and acne
- Injuries to your skin
- Abrasions or surgical wounds
- Coverings on your skin e.g. plastic dressings or adhesive tape
- Staph infection
- Shaving, scratching or any other injury to skin
- Long term antibiotic treatment for acne
There are many Folliculitis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Clusters of small red and pus-filled bumps around hair follicles
- Pus-filled blisters that break open and covered by crust
- Red, itchy, tender and inflamed skin
- A large swollen bump or mass
- Pain associated with blisters
- Scarring once the infection clears
- Barber’s itch
- Common rashes on the skin
- Dark raised scars (keloid scars) on the face and neck
- Chronic, red, itchy pustules on the back and chest and sometimes on the neck, shoulders, upper arms and face
- Severe acne lesions
- Boils and carbuncles
- Ruptures and drains on your skin
- Small boils
- Crusting of pimples
You know what Folliculitis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also offer uninterrupted customer services which can help you assist regarding your queries on order details or delivery status. Our support staff is always available to assist you with anything regarding you order or if you want to inquire about the delivery of your product. You can safely shop online at the convenience of sitting at home and we will deliver the product to you at your doorstep within a specific time limit that is needed for processing. You can also send us feedback and write to our experts for expert advice if you are confused about Folliculitis or a product. You can simply seek advice from our professionals by writing them online and you will be responded within a very short time. You can also send us a feedback email by filling the feedback form or by writing directly to us via e-mail. We will try our best to counter the problems you might be facing.
Why Fulical for Folliculitis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Visibly reduces the appearance of pustules
- Reduces pus filled blisters
- Dries up the pus
- Reduces the appearance of pimples
- Improves the overall texture of skin
When should you take it?
You should start taking Fulical for Folliculitis as soon as:
- You witness the appearance of pustules
- You see pus filled blisters on your face, groin or genital area
- You feel pain in the affected area of skin
- You witness rapid growth of blisters
- You see pus filling in the pustules
- If symptoms last longer than 2 to 3 days
*If any of the above or all conditions alognwith the symptoms occur you should immediately start taking Fulical*
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Fulical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Be careful while changing clothes and avoid friction from clothing
- Do not shave the affected area because it can cause burning and severe itching further leading to pain and discomfort
- Use clean razors for shaving
- Make sure that everything you use on your skin is hygienic and sanitized
- Change the razor blade regularly to avoid getting infected
- Keep the affected areas clean
- Avoid contaminated clothing and washcloths
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Add chlorine to hot tubs to prevent infection
- Don’t go in public pools because going there can spread infection
- Drink a lot of water
- Go for Detox diet after consulting an expert nutritionist
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Folliculitis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Fulical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**