About This Item
- Time-Honored Supplement: Grounded in the traditional wisdom of ancient practices, our grass fed tallow supplements provide the same nourishing fat that our ancestors selectively hunted for and promote robust strength and overall health
- Fundamental Support: Ancestral Supplements’ beef tallow capsules supply fatty acids like CLA, oleic acid and palmitic acid, plus vitamins A, D, K and E, and provide a matrix for absorption of fat-soluble activators that support nearly all biological systems
- Whole Food Health and Skin Supplement: In addition to providing support for inflammatory health, immune health and whole-body wellness, our beef tallow supplements also promote healthy skin, bones, teeth, and gums
- New Zealand and Australian Grass-Fed Beef: Made in small batches in the USA without GMOs, fillers, or flow agents and third party tested for purity, our supplements are sourced from 100% grass fed cows, pasture-raised without hormones in green fields
- Dense Nutrition for Vitality and Immune Support: As the founders of the Beef Organ Movement, our mission is to make vital nutrition through the highest possible quality organ consumption accessible for all, putting back in what the modern world has left out
To support inflammatory health, regulates the immune system and provides deep nourishment for growth and development (healthy bones, teeth, gums and skin).
New Zealand Grass Fed Tallow (Bovine) 500MG
Two capsules with each meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.