About This Item
- HIGH STRENGTH, SUPER ABSORBABLE Super B-Complex vitamins including thiamine (B1), Riboflavin-5-phosphate (B2), Nicotinamide (flush free Niacin – B3), Calcium D-pantothenate (B5) & D-Biotin (B7)
- METHYLATED VITAMIN FORMS that the body utilises immediately: bioavailable folate as Quatrefolic, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vit B6), methylcobalamin (Vit B12) – no poorly absorbed cyanocobalamin
- SUSTAINED RELEASE provides all-day nutrient coverage and twice daily dosing optimises B12 levels
- INTENSIVE HEALTH SUPPORT for energy metabolism, the immune and hormonal systems, homocysteine regulation, nutrient metabolism, heart function and psychological function
- PURE & CLEAN: vegan, non-GMO, hypoallergenic ingredients, no unpleasant fillers (silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate or titanium dioxide). Lab verified, GMP manufactured in the USA. Earthy odor due to bioactive vitamin forms
It is not advisable to exceed the recommended dose unless advised by a healthcare practitioner. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. While side effects from Super B-Complex are rare, very sensitive individuals may experience digestive discomfort or headache (which may be associated with low magnesium levels). We advise taking no more than one tablet at once, with or straight after a meal.
• supports energy release • reduces tiredness and fatigue • supports heart health • protects cells from oxidative stress • supports homocysteine metabolism • supports psychological function • supports neurological function • supports the nervous system • maintains normal hormonal function • supports mental performance • supports immune system function
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate); bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; gelling agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; nicotinamide; calcium-D-pantothenate; pyridoxal-5-phosphate; thiamine hydrochloride; riboflavin-5-phosphate; methylcobalamin; L-[6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate; anti-caking agent: bamboo silica; glazing agent: vegetable glycerol; D-biotin.
Adults should take 1 Super B-Complex tablet twice daily with food. Children aged 7-16 years should take 1 tablet daily. Split dosing of our vitamin B complex tablets morning and evening is advised for optimal uptake and consistent intake is recommended for optimal results.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.