About This Item
- Nutritional Support: Pure Encapsulations Vitamin A provides a wide range of nutritional support for the entire body, including vision, growth and bone development, reproductive function, cell growth, immune function, mucous membranes, and the integrity of epithelial surfaces.*
- Immune Health: Vitamin A is also an essential nutrient for the body’s natural defense systems.*
- Eye Health: Vitamin A is a soluble nutrient required for healthy vision.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn’t just our process or what goes into our supplements — what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin A at levels above 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) can lead to serious adverse side effects, including birth defects. This product is not recommended for women who may become pregnant. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Pure Encapsulations – Vitamin A 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU)
Each serving size (1 softgel capsule) contains: Vitamin A (from Norwegian cod liver oil and vitamin A palmitate) 3,000 mcg. Other ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, proprietary natural tocopherols and rosemary leaf antioxidant blend. Contains: fish (cod).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product. †All Pure Encapsulations ingredients, including those derived from corn, are GMO free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.