Posture Corrector with Intelligent Sensor Back Brace Support
- 【HEALTHY AND IMPROVE POSTURE】Based on Ergonomics design, our posture brace for women & men helps you develop a straight back and strengthen your shoulders, neck and back, creating good posture, ameliorate the pain in the neck, shoulder, upper back and change the bad habits of slouching.
- 【INTELLIGENT POSTURE REMINDER】The back reminder will automatically sense and immediately activate the vibration alarm when the user’s back is bent more than 25 degrees; the sensor will immediately vibrate to remind when your shoulder is bent forward and the tension is abnormal. Vibration reminder, scientific correction, open shoulders and Straight back, our corrector is flexible to protect and help children grow up.
- 【COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO US】Our posture corrector use lightweight, soft, porous ventilating materials that keep your skin comfortable. The innovative design is ergonomic and fits the body curve. The shoulder strap is easy to adjust, it is stable and does not loosen. And the strap uses a high-elastic nylon belt for better elasticity and more comfort, which is suitable for people from 15 kg to 95 kg. The position of the switch on the back is convenient and can be opened by yourself
- 【SCIENTIFIC AND EFFICIENT CORRECTION】After several tests of the Back Straightener, we recommend that users wear the posture corrector for 2 hours per day. 21 days is the period of habit formation, and posture will be significantly improved, 90 days of persistence will enter the period of habit stability. The correction process is not easy, and it takes effect only after persistence.
- 【LONG STANDBY TIME】Our back corrector use the 500mAh polymer lithium battery and can be used for about 15 days after 2 hours charging, it is easy to charge by connecting USB cable. Switch has indicator light, constant red light means normal charging, constant blue light means full charged / normal working. If you can’t turn on the reminder, please charge it for 10 minutes first.
There are no reviews yet.