About This Item
- New look and label, same great product! Includes 1 (2.03 Lb) Orgain Organic Vegan Protein Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 2 grams of organic dietary fiber, low net carbs, 0 grams of added sugar, 150 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, kosher, Non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when baking to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
Orgain organic creamy chocolate fudge protein powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 7 grams of organic fiber per serving. Each serving is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non-GMO, soy free. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This protein shake powder is great to mix with water or milk post workout or while you’re on the go through your busy day. This is great for the entire family, including kids.
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. If you experience any allergic reaction, please discontinue use.
Orgain Organic Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Chia Seed), Orgain Organic Creamer Base (Organic Acacia Gum, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Inulin, Organic Rice Dextrins, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract), Organic Erythritol, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Organic Acacia Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Stevia, Xanthan Gum
Blend 2 scoops with 12 ounces of almond milk, 1 tbsp almond butter and a frozen banana.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.