Lichen Planus Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-027
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus
Hey, you want to know what Lichen Planus is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Lichen Planus
Lichen Planus is a chronic, inflammatory skin disease that influence the skin and mucous membranes mouth and genitals. The most common affected groups are individual between 30 and 60 years old and mostly dark-skinned women. The disease is not increase from individual to individual and Lichen planus is not hereditary. It is maybe an autoimmune disease. The mainly common form of the disease is found on the skin. The standard prescribed treatment is topical application of corticosteroids.
Lichen planus happen when your immune system attacks the healthy cells on your skin and mucus membranes. It is characterised through rows or clusters of raised, dark, flat-topped skin lesions. The exact cause of this disorder is unknown but it is thought to be connected to immunity and allergic reaction. The disease can affect person of any age group, though it tends to be common in young adults and middle ages. Though, children and old people can also be affected by this disease. Lichen planus affects females very commonly as compared to males.
Lichen planus is neither infectious nor contagious in nature. Apart from being chronic, the ailment has periods of remissions when the symptoms disappear or decrease in intensitynand relapses when the disease symptoms enhance in strength. Therefore, patient observance to conventional treatment is poor at times.
- A skin disorder characterized by rashes on the skin
- Rashes can be formed inside the mouth
- A kind of syndrome in which skin eruptions take place in the form of polygonal shapes accompanied by fine scales and rough textures
- Found on the mucous membranes or genetalia
- Causes strong inflammation in the mouth or on the areas affected by Lichen Planus
- A rough skin condition that causes massive discomfort
- Rashes and lesions formed on the skin are not painful but they are quiet tedious and cause major inflammation
Lichen Planus Causes
There are several Lichen Planus Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Hepatitis C
- Drugs that contain arsenic
- Long term use of drugs quinacrine
- Patients with bone marrow transplants
Lichen Planus Symptoms
There are many Lichen Planus Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Painful rashes on the skin
- Concentrated on the sides of the tongue or inside of the cheeks
- Pimples or blue white appearances on the skin
- Usually located on the inner wrist, legs, torso, or genitals
- Itchy lesions causing major discomfort
- Single lesion or clusters of lesions, often at sites of skin injury
- Lacy network on the upper layer of the skin
- Possibility of developing blisters or ulcers
- Dry mouth
- Abnormal hair loss (in rare cases)
- Taste of metal in the mouth
- Nail abnormalities
- Painful ulcers
- Possibly covered with fine white streaks or scratch marks called Wickham's striae
- Shiny or scaly appearance
You know what Lichen Planus is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We not just offer a unique herbal formula to our clients to keep them healthy we also offer uninterrupted customer services if you need to inquire about your order, delivery status, need an expert advice or you are not satisfied by any of our services or our product. Our well-trained staff is available round the clock to timely respond to your queries and provide you all the information that you required. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Lichen Planus natural treatment in many patients. In case you are not satisfied with the kind of services our staff provides you can simply fill out our feedback form and it will reach directly to us. We personally take care of all the matters and try our best to cater to your requirements and complaints regarding any of our products or services. We can be of immense help to you if you are really looking forward to a hassle free product to your problem.
Why Plenical for Lichen Planus?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces itchy lesions
- Controls hair loss
- Prevent painful ulcers and nail abnormalities
When should you take it?
You should start taking Plenical for Lichen Planus as soon as:
- See any of the symptoms mentioned above
- You feel the growth of blisters and lesion is occurring at a faster pace
- Feel the hair loss is abnormal
- You experience major nail abnormalities followed by other symptoms
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Plenical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Take balanced diets rich in nutritional value
- Eat foods that overcome nutritional deficiencies
- Have a lot of vitamin E to protect nails and hair
- You should take balanced diet
- Reduce sun exposures
- Increase the intake of water to 10 glasses per day
- Avoid getting exposed to harsh chemicals released by factories
- Don’t go for non-prescribed ointments and medicated creams
- Always consult a doctor as soon as you see the symptoms increasing
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Lichen Planus. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Plenical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**