Bullous Pemphigoid Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-005
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Bullous Pemphigoid
Hey, you want to know what Bullous Pemphigoid is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Bullous Pemphigoid
Bullous pemphigoid is an uncommon blistering circumstance of the elderly, which frequently starts with itch and urticated and erythematous lesions. Bullous pemphigoid may affect a small area of the body or be extensive. The blisters generally happen on areas of the skin that are flexible, such as under the armpit or on the abdomen. One-third of public with bullous pemphigoid grow blisters in their mouth, throat, and esophagus furthermore to their skin.
Bullous Pemphigoid condition is caused by antibodies and inflammation unusually accumulating in a particular layer of the skin or mucous membranes. This layer of tissue is called the basement membrane. These antibodies bind to proteins in the basement membrane called hemidesmosomal Bullous Pemphigoid antigens and this attracts cells of inflammation. The mucous membrane disease is also referred to alone as mucous membrane pemphigoid.
Though the probability of increasing bullous pemphigoid increase with age, it can affect any person of any age, and it affects men and women equally. The skin blisters that grow due so in varying degrees of severity various people experience only a mild inflammation of their skin though others endure multiple blisters that are forever at risk of bursting and/or forming ulcers.
Usually, antibodies are produced by your generally functioning immune system to fight bacteria, viruses or other potentially harmful foreign substances such as viruses or bacteria. Although, in bullous pemphigoid, antibodies to the fibers between your epidermis to your dermis reason inflammation that starts the onset of blisters and itching that characterizes bullous pemphigoid.
- Characterized by large blisters on the skin
- A chronic, autoimmune, subepidermal, blistering skin disease
- In animals usually occurs in horses and dogs
- Has also been found to occur in domestic cats
- Characterized by tense blistering eruptions on the surface of the skin
- Occasionally mucous membrane tissues are involved
- Majority of cases of bullous pemphigoid occur in people 50 years of age
- Aging immune system gets activated
- Diagnosed through biopsy of the involved tissues
- Can be chronic and mild depending on the severity of the disease
Bullous Pemphigoid Causes
There are several Bullous Pemphigoid Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus)
- Immune system disorder
- Use of some medications
- Activation of aging immune system
Bullous Pemphigoid Symptoms
There are many Bullous Pemphigoid Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Intense itching
- Burning sensation of the skin
- When the mucous membranes of the mouth are affected, it can cause pain
- Burning of mouth
- Sensitivity to acidic foods
- Difficulty eating
- Nosebleeds when inner nose is involved
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding gums
- Rashes on the skin
- Open sores
You know what Bullous Pemphigoid is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
Natural Treatment for Bullous Pemphigoid
We also offer uninterrupted customer services which can help you assist regarding your queries on order details or delivery status. Our support staff is always available to assist you with anything regarding you order or if you want to inquire about the delivery of your product. You can safely shop online at the convenience of sitting at home and we will deliver the product to you at your doorstep within a specific time limit that is needed for processing. You can also send us feedback and write to our experts for expert advice if you are confused about a certain disease or a product. You can simply seek advice from our professionals by writing them online and you will be responded within a very short time. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Bullous Pemphigoid Natural Treatment in many patients. You can also send us a feedback email by filling the feedback form or by writing directly to us via e-mail. We will try our best to counter the problems you might be facing.
Why Bullical for Bullous Pemphigoid?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces itchiness and soreness
- Reduces the amount of blisters
- Improves overall skin texture
- Corrects the affected immune system
- Reduces burning sensation, constant coughing and nosebleeds
- Improves the skin tone considerably
- Smoothens the skin
When should you take it?
You should start taking Bullical for Bullous Pemphigoid as soon as:
- The blisters start increasing in number
- Overnight growth of blisters is witnessed
- Constant nosebleed starts
- Constant coughing does not stop
*If you witness any one of the conditions mentioned above in combination with the symptoms mentioned earlier, taking Bullical is definitely going to help*
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Bullical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid injuries Avoid injury because the blisters of Bullous Pemphigoid and topical corticosteroids, if you're taking them, cause your skin to be fragile
- If a blister on your skin breaks, cover it with a dry, sterile dressing to protect it from infection as it heals
- Avoid extreme sun exposures
- Taking mild sun bath is alright and healthy
- If you have mouth blisters avoid eating acidic foods such as crisps, raw fruits and vegetables
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated and detox your skin
- Avoid using harsh medications that can trigger the symptoms of Bullous Pemphigoid
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Bullous Pemphigoid. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Bullical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**