Tinea Versicolor Herbal Treatment, Symptoms and Causes
- Product Code: HCP-036
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal Treatment for Tinea Versicolor
Tinea Versicolor more usually affects teens and young adults. Herbal Treatment for Tinea Versicolor that will aid you treats the infection without resorting to any pills and medication. An herbal product offers a very safe and efficient herbal treatment for tinea versicolor. Herbal Treatment for Tinea Versicolor is given after a complete case taking in every individual.
Effective herbal product for Tinea Versicolor includes ‘TIVERSICAL” an herbal supplement. This herbal product boosts the infection fighting mechanism of the body and help to fight fungal infection. The advantages of using herbal supplement for Herbal Treatment for Tinea Versicolor is that they are natural and don’t cause any side effects.
With a little time, Tinea Versicolor can be reducing with the help of this herbal supplements offered by Herbal Care Products. This product is natural and safe, and can help in the prevention of other infections as well. Make utilize of what you have at home and get rid of this foul infection fast and successfully.
Why Tiversical For Tinea Versicolor?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Improves discoloration on your skin
- Reduces the size of colored patches
- Improves overall texture of your skin
- Makes your skin glowing
- Reduces itchiness and annoyance caused by the red patches on your skin
- Controls your immune and hormonal changes
- Balances your body temperature
Benefits of TIVERSICAL for Tinea Versicolor
Herbal Treatment for Tinea Versicolor is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of TIVERSICAL for Tinea Versicolor consist of:
- It helps relieve the Symptoms of Tinea Versicolor and can also be utilize to fight the malassezia fungus
- It is great herbal product to fight fungal infections
- Herbal Treatment for Tinea Versicolor also offers relief from itchiness
- It treats the malassezia fungus that Causes of Tinea Versicolor
- It helps relieve the inflammation and infection associated with tinea versicolor
- Herbal product prevent the infection from spreading or reappearing
- It helps control infections and fungal growth
When Should You Take It?
You should start taking Tiversical for Tinea Versicolor as soon as:
- You witness reddish-brown patches on your skin
- A terrible increase in redness overnight
- Increased itching
- Increased body heat consistently
- High blood pressures
- Loss of skin color
- Increased sweating due to increased body temperature
- Take two Tiversical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine
What Is Tinea Versicolor?
This name designates a superficial fungal infection (tinea) that changes color (versicolor). Tinea versicolor, also identified as pityriasis versicolor, is a superficial yeast infection of the skin and caused by the person Malassezia furfur also known as Pityrosporum orbiculare. It involve the upper arms, neck, chest, back and infrequently the face. This organism is part of the common flora of the skin. When an overgrowth happen the skin becomes hyperpigmented.
Tinea versicolor typically causes numerous patchy scaling macules on the chest and back, proximal arms, and neck. Facial involvement may occur as shown. The lesions may be hypopigmented, as show here, or brown-orange, depending on the skin color of the patient and the degree of hot sun exposure.
Even though tinea versicolor generally makes its appearance after puberty, it can grow in childhood and is irregularly seen in breast-fed infants. Tinea versicolor is regularly asymptomatic but may itch somewhat.
Tinea versicolor mostly occurs in young adults in tropic and temperate area. It causes lesions which are characterised by a pink, pale yellow, white or brown sheet of scaling skin. It normally occurs on the upper trunk, but may occur to a different place. The lesions are more obvious in darker skinned people. The patches are depigmented and do not tan when exposed to ultraviolet light. The theory is the fungus filters ultraviolet light, therefore preventing tanning. It can be common in some persons.
- A long term chronic fungal infection of the skin
- Fungus that reacts can be found on normal to affected skin
- The nature of genetic predisposition due to which it is originated has not yet been identified
- Can easily be figured out under the microscope
- It affects both adolescents and adults
- Commonly affetcted areas include shoulders, back, and chest
- Usually face is not affected by this skin disorder but in infants there are slight chances of it getting affected
- Overall the patients suffering from Tinea Versicolor are considered healthy
- After the treatment pigment changes usually last for about 3 to 4 months and in some cases it can last for one year at least
Tinea Versicolor Causes
There are several Tinea Versicolor Causes that include are:
- Fungal Infection
- Yeast called Malassezia furfur that normally lives on the skin of most adults without causing problems.
- High humidity
- Immune or hormonal changes
- Hot climates
- Increased sweating due to exercise
- Increase in body heat
Tinea Versicolor Symptoms
There are many Tinea Versicolor Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Patches of discolored skin with sharp borders
- Fine scales on the skin surface
- Reddish tan patches
- Loss of skin color in African Americans
- Hypopigmentation hyperpigmentation
- Increased sweating
Tinea Versicolor Herbal Treatment
We not just leave you in the middle by just offering you a product you have no knowledge of. You can contact our online customer services representatives via online chat or by calling at our landline for guidance and replies related to your order related queries and delivery status information. Also you can receive expert advice if you are really confused about a product and its usage. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively utilize for Herbal Treatment for Tinea Versicolor in many patients.
You can also get detailed response on the nature of your disease by answering some simple questions asked by our experts at the time of logging your query for expert advice. We offer full support and help to our beloved customers because your health is our top priority.
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine
How To Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
Precautions & Warnings
- Apply over the counter antifungal medications in case of emergency
- Recoommended medications include clotrimazole, ketoconazole, and miconazole but shouldn’t be taken regularly
- Recommended for one time use only
- Avoid excessive heat and exercises that can cause excessive sweating
- Keep away from going out in the sun
- Avoid humid areas
- Take balanced diet
- Keep yourself well hydrated
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Tinea Versicolor. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Tiversical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**