Trigeminal Neuralgia Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-039
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Hey, you want to know what Trigeminal Neuralgia is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Trigeminal Neuralgia
Trigeminal Neuralgia is sudden, harsh facial pain. It’s frequently described as a sharp shooting pain or like having an electric shock in the jaw, teeth or gums. The pain normally involves the lower face and jaw, though sometimes it affects the area approximately the nose and over the eye. This strong, wounding, electric shock such as pain is caused by irritation of the trigeminal nerve, which sends branches to the forehead, cheek and lower jaw. It generally is restricted to one side of the face.
The trigeminal nerve is one of 12 pairs of nerves that are attached to the brain. The nerve has three branches that execute feelings from the upper, middle, and lower section of the face, as well as the oral cavity, to the brain. More than one nerve branch can be affected by the Trigeminal Neuralgia. Infrequently, both sides of the face may be affected with different times in a person, or even more rarely at the same time called bilateral Trigeminal Neuralgia.
People with the Trigeminal Neuralgia condition may experience attacks of pain regularly for days, weeks or months at a time. In serious cases attacks may happen hundreds of times a day.
It's possible for the pain to get better or even vanish altogether for some months or years at a time remission, although these periods tend to get shorter with time.
Various people may then go on to grow a more incessant aching, sore and burning sensation, sometimes accompanied by the sharp attacks.
- Trigeminal neuralgia also known as tic douloureux
- A chronic condition accompanied with pain affecting the trigeminal or 5th cranial nerve
- Causes dangerous, irregular, rapid burning or shock-like face pain
- Pain lasts for about few seconds to about 2 minutes
- The attacks usually occur in rapid progression
- Have serious physical and mental impact due to the intensity of pain
- One or more than one nerve branch can get affected by Trigeminal neuralgia
- Tested by neurologic examination including brain and nervous system
- Blood tests, MRI of the head and Trigeminal reflex testing are some of the tests required for identifying the disorder
- Treatment options usually include products, surgery, and complementary approaches
- Can occur at any age but usually affect people of age 50 or above
- More common in women than men
Trigeminal Neuralgia Causes
There are several Trigeminal Neuralgia Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Runs in families perhaps due to inherited pattern of blood vessel formation
- Pressing of blood Bessel on the trigeminal nerve as it exits the brainstem
- Wearing of protective coating around the myelin sheath
- Pulsation of blood vessels against a nerve
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Deterioration of myelin sheath
- Pressure on the trigeminal nerve from a swollen blood vessel or tumor
- The exact cause is unidentified
- Painful attacks of trigeminal neuralgia can be activated by routine activities such as:
- Brushing teeth
- Lightly touching the face
Trigeminal Neuralgia Symptoms
There are many Trigeminal Neuralgia Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Extreme face pain lasting for about few seconds to 2 minutes
- Sharp electric-like feeling that becomes constant after few seconds
- Acute pain usually on one side of the face or eye or cheek or lower part of the face
- Touch or sound triggering the pain is a sign of TN
- Attacks are experienced in succession
- Tooth sensitivity
- Cheek pain
- Pain in front and back of the head
You know what the Trigeminal Neuralgia is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also take good care of the customer services once we have manufactured the product because it’s not just the product that can help. If you are not satisfied with our services we don’t classify in the perfectionist category. We strive hard to make everything perfect for our clients from product to services to delivery to feedback. We provide constant support through our customer services representatives who are always on the go to assist you with order details, delivery status information or any other issues regarding the website or order confusions. You can also get expert advice on Uveitis by writing directly to our technical staff if you are confused about the nature of your disease and which product would help and how. You can also send us a filled feedback form in both cases if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with our services or product.
Why Trigical for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Controls acute face pain
- Reduces the succession periods
- Improves face movement
- Makes it easier for you to carry out routine activities
- Controls the action of Pulsation of blood vessels against a nerve
- Reduces all sorts of pain associated with TN
When should you take it?
You should start taking Trigical for Trigeminal Neuralgia as soon as:
- You experience critical shock-like pain in your face, head or cheek
- If the pain recurs in quick successions
- If you are having troubles brushing, chewing, shaving, eating or drinking
- Sensitive teeth
- Severe pain in the back and front areas of your head
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Trigical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid repeatedly touching your face
- Avoid noisy areas as the situation gets worsened with touch and noise
- The medications that are used to alleviate pain have serious drawbacks so don’t take withour doctor’s prescription
- Don’t overdose on the product expecting quick recovery
- Avoid face movements till the time of recovery
- Eating soft and easily digestible foods requiring less face movements
- Don’t exceed the temperature of your foods and drinks to more than room temperature
- Wash face with soft cotton pads dipped in warm water
- If tooth brushing triggers attacks, rinse your mouth with warm water after eating
- Avoid heat, cold, touch and noise because these trigger TN
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Trigeminal Neuralgia. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Trigical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**