Bronchiectasis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
Natural Herbal Remedies for Bronchiectasis
Hey, you want to know what Bronchiectasis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
Bronchiectasis is a medical term used to describe destruction and widening of the large airways.
- Damages the walls of the large airways, or bronchial tubes of the lungs
- Causes inflammation that destroys the smooth muscles that allow the bronchial tubes to be elastic and prevents secretions that are normally made by lung tissue to be cleared
- Bronchiectasis is a form of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Also includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Characterized by an increased amount of sputum production
- Congenital bronchiectasis may occur due to a genetic defect such as occurs in cystic fibrosis
- Increases the risk of infections to spread directly into the airspaces of the lungs resulting in pneumonia.
- Recurrent infection
- Aspiration of foreign bodies or other materials
- Inhalation of toxic gases like ammonia
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Kartagener syndrome
- Young's syndrome
- Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Bluish skin color
- Breath odor
- Chronic cough with large amounts of foul-smelling sputum
- Clubbing of fingers
- Coughing up blood
- Cough that gets worse when lying on one side
- Shortness of breath that gets worse with exercise
- Weight loss
You know what Bronchiectasis are now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also offer our support by offering a friendly and round the clock available customer support staff who is willing to assist you with all sorts of queries regarding product ordering, product delivery details, complaints or any confusions that you might have in choosing the product according to the nature of your disease. You can also seek expert advice on your condition and get assistance in terms of choosing the right product for you. You can avail it all at the convenience of sitting at home. In case you are not satisfied with the products or services that we are offering you can simply send us a feedback by writing an e-mail or by filling the feedback form. In case the feedback form is not available you can simply send us an e-mail that is accessed by higher staff only. We timely respond to all your queries and assist you till the end so that you don’t lose track.
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces breath odor
- Reduces and controls chronic cough
- Reduces fatigue
- Eases shortness of breath
- Controls weight loss
- Controls wheezing
When should you take it?
You should start taking Talsical as soon as:
- You see the symptoms getting worse
- You see your color turning pale
- You experience shortness of breath even with the slightest movement
- You experience chest pain
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Talsical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Get your lung infections promptly treated
- Stay away from infection causing virus
- Keep the surrounding areas clean of germs in order to prevent infections
- Take precautions to avoid lung infections
- Eat healthy and nutrition rich foods
- Include protein rich foods such as lean meats, poultry, fish, and beans in your diet.
- Prefer use of fat-free or low-fat milk or milk products and avoid foods high in saturated fat, trans-fat, cholesterol, sodium (salt), and added sugar
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself well hydrated
- Be active
- Quit smoking
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Bronchiectasis. You need to be patient and especially in case of herbal products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Talsical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**
- Product Name:
- Product Code: HCP-032
- Availability: In Stock