Prickly Heat Herbal Treatment, Symptoms and Causes
- Product Code: HCP-015
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat
Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat is made of natural ingredients and they not only provide relief from heat rash, but also ensure that the root cause is taken care of and heat rash does not recur. A natural herbal treatment for Prickly Heat bringing relief from the burning, stinging and severe prickling heat rash.
Here are of great help in the treatment of heat rash using with herbal supplement like “ITCHICAL”. Itching and pricking are brought down by Herbal product, which are completely free from any side effects. This product then work to decrease the tendency to have heat rash any time hot weather appears. Herbal supplements for Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat is a very safe treatment for heat rash in infants and children and any age of people whom suffering from these skin rashes.
ITCHICAL is the best Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat for anyone who has heat rash with itching that gets worse at night. The people show utmost irritability along with itching. This product for prickly heat is made of natural herbal ingredients and they not only provide relief from heat rash, but also sure that the root cause is taken care of and heat rash does not recur.
Benefits of ITCHICAL for Prickly Heat
Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of ITCHICAL for Prickly Heat consist of:
- It will help bring relief to the skin
- Its can help prevent breakout of acne and ensure a glowing and healthy skin
- It is completely reduce the Symptoms of Prickly Heat such as, small red bumps on the skin, red or pink patches on the surface of the skin etc.
- You can relieve from the prickling sensation while using this product
its herbal properties in this product make it extremely helpful in soothing your skin rashes
- This is very effective and simple product that will help your little one
- It helps in reducing irritation and inflammation as well
- It is safe and can help fight the irritating feeling that comes with the rash
- This product will help them be relaxed and feel better
What Is Prickly Heat?
Prickly heat is a general skin problem that occurs during the hot summer season. Prickly heat rash often appear on the face, neck, chest and arms. The problem happens when sweat cannot escape during the hair follicles and gets trapped under the skin thus causing tiny bumps which give a prickly and itching sensation, hence the name prickly heat.
Prickly heat rash is extremely common in infants but can happen in adults. In infants, Prickly heat rash is often caused by well-intentioned parents over bundling the baby in too heavy of a blanket or also many clothes in the summer months. In adults, intense work out with too much sweating may lead to heat rash particularly if the clothing worn does not allow adequate air circulation. Treatment for prickly heat mainly consists of cooling the skin. Recommendation strength cortisone creams may be needed to clear the rash. Watch for pustules, persistent rash, or worsening redness as these may be signs an infection is present. Infection can happen if bacteria get trapped.
Prickly heat rash it’s not serious babies are mostly prone to heat rash because their sweat glands are not completely developed yet.
Baby’s skin is soft and sensitive making it susceptible to skin irritations and rashes. The slightest bit of friction against this soft skin can cause a rash to appear. It’s not painful for your baby but we are all common with the annoying itching feeling of a rash; you actually want to scrape but know you should not. There can be a strong prickling and stinging sensation that your baby may find distressing.
Also, some of the red pimples valor is rather tender to touch, so make sure you are mild when touching your baby.
- Also known as heat rash
- A group of various skin problem caused to heat exposure
- It can occur in all age groups
- Two other heat rashes include heat urticaria (hives) and sweat retention
- Is more common in the month of summers
- Usually resolves in few hours and sometimes even take days
There are four types of prickly heat:
- Clear (miliaria crystalline) which is the mildest form in which the blisters aren't itchy or painful
- White/yellow (miliaria pustulosa)
- Red (miliaria rubra) which occur deeper in the outer skin layer and usually itchy with red bumps
- Deep (miliaria profunda) which is a least common form and common usually in adults after repeated events of heat rash
- Athletes, babies under 4, obese, bed-ridden people and military troops are at greater risk of suffering from this disorder
Prickly Heat Causes
There are several Prickly Heat Causes which include are:
- Plugging of sweat ducts and hair follicles on the skin
- Occluded sweat glands with trapped sweat
- High salt content in human sweat
- Skin irritants
- Skin rashes
- Over exposure to heat
- Harsh chemicals
- High humidity
- High temperatures
- Jacuzzi's, saunas, and steam rooms
- Regular or excess sweating or hyperhidrosis
- Tight garments and non-breathable fabrics
- Application of perfumes, body oils, fragranced lotions and creams
Prickly Heat Symptoms
There are many Prickly Heat Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Small red bumps on the skin
- Red or pink patches on the surface of the skin
- Greater degrees of irritation
- Large welts, hives, and raised red bumps
- Usually apparent on the face, neck, back, abdomen, groin, under the breasts, elbow folds, and buttocks
You know what Prickly Heat is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat
We also take good care of the customer services once we have manufactured the product because it’s not just the product that can help. If you are not satisfied with our services we don’t classify in the perfectionist category. We strive hard to make everything perfect for our clients from product to services to delivery to feedback. We provide constant support through our customer services representatives who are always on the go to assist you with order details, delivery status information or any other issues regarding the website or order confusions. If you can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat in many patients.
So you can also get expert advice on Prickly Heat by writing directly to our technical staff if you are confused about the nature of your disease and which product would help and how. You can also send us a filled feedback form in both cases if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with our services or product.
Why Itchical For Prickly Heat?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces the appearance of bumps
- Controls heat rashes
- Regulates temperature
- Increase resistance to heat
- Significantly reduces irritation and size of red patches on the skin
- Makes your skin cold
- Gives you chilled feeling
When Should You Take It?
You should start taking Itchical for Prickly Heat as soon as you:
- The symptoms mentioned above stay for more than 3 to 4 days
- You witness small red bumps near the hair follicles or on face, neck, back, abdomen, groin, under the breasts, elbow folds, and buttocks
- Sweat more than usual
- You witness rapid growth of bumps on skin
*If all or any of these conditions appear along with the symptoms mentioned earlier, its about time that you start taking Itchical*
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How To Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Itchical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Don’t stay in heat or humidity for longer periods
- Take cool showers after spending time in heat or after exercise
- Don’t immediately take shower after sweating
- Wear cool breathable fabrics like cotton
- Avoid polyesters and nylon in summers
- Stay in a comfortable room temperature
- Keep babies cool and dry
- Infant drooling may cause further occlusion of sweat ducts and hair follicles leading to heat rash on the face cheeks
- Move and rotate bedridden and wheelchair bound patients to avoid constant sweating and occlusion in the same area
- Don’t stay in heat for long
- Do wash off the skin with mild soap and pat dry after sweating or exercise
- Don't cover your skin with ointments, Vaseline, or heavy creams
- Don't scrub or rub the skin to remove heat rash bumps
- Avoid going in the hot tub, sauna, or Jacuzzi
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Prickly Heat. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Itchical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**