Porphyria Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-025
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Porphyria
Hey, you want to know what Porphyria is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Porphyria
Porphyrias are a group of rare inherited blood disorders. Porphyria is not a single disease but a group of at least eight disorders that differ significantly from each other. Heme is a chemical compound that have iron and gives blood its red color. The necessary functions of heme depend on its capability to bind oxygen. Heme is included into hemoglobin, a protein that enables red blood cells to carry oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body. Heme also plays a role in the liver where it help in breaking down chemicals including some drugs and hormones so that they’re easily removed from the body.
The symptoms you’ve will depend on which enzyme is affected. There are more than seven types of porphyria, each categorized according to the exacting enzyme deficiency and the symptoms connected with it. Because of this it is not easy to discuss about porphyria in general terms. It is possible to divide the disorders into those that generally affect the brain, known as acute porphyrias, and those that cause skin problems, called cutaneous porphyrias.
In other words, most commonly enzyme insufficiency alone do not create porphyria diseases. What types of risk factors increase the chances of porphyria symptoms? These include eating a poor diet, medication or drug use, hormone imbalances and high amount of stress. Whether you have obtain or inherited the disease, keep away from these risk factors can help wholly reduce your chance of experiencing reoccurring porphyria symptoms.
Porphyria can show in childhood, as seen in erythropoietic porphyria, but the onset is generally between the ages of 20 and 40 and affects female more than male. Acute forms can cause severe damage to your liver and kidneys. In some serious cases, people may need a liver transplant. Attacks or seizures can lead to complications such as respiratory failure which can be fatal if not treated. Around 1% of acute attacks of porphyria are fatal.
- A medical disorder of Heme
- Heme is found in myoglobin, a protein found in certain muscles
- Heme is found in your blood and bone marrow
- A group of genetic disorders
- May affect the skin or nervous system
- The nervous system type is known as acute Porphyria
- Porphyria can be hard to diagnose
- Attack usually develops over hours or days
There are several Porphyria Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Inherited disorders
- Gene abnormalities
- Enzyme deficiency in the liver.
- Drugs such as barbiturates, tranquilizers, birth control pills, and sedatives
- Drinking alcohol, especially heavy drinking
- Various infections
- Excess iron in the body
- Emotional and physical stress
- Menstrual hormones
- Exposure to the sun
There are many Porphyria Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Cramping or abdominal pain
- Light sensitivity
- Skin scarring
- Problems with the nervous system and muscles such as seizures, mental disturbances, nerve damage
- Sudden attacks
- Vomiting and constipation
- Heat sensations
- Muscle weakness or paralysis
- Numbness or tingling
- Pain in the arms, legs or back
- Personality changes
- Low blood pressure
- Severe electrolyte imbalances
You know what Porphyria is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
Other than the product itself we also offer amazing customer services in order to reply to your queries regarding delivery status or the product. You can also write to our experts for free expert advice if you are confused about your condition or about the product you are planning to buy. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Porphyria natural treatment in many patients. You can also send us feedback email which will help us find out our weaker areas so that we can work on them to improve to make this online store a hassle free shopping experience for you for the purchase of herbal products for 30+ ailments. You can communicate with our customer service staff online or on the telephone depending upon the convenience of media you have. We personally get involved in reading and responding to your feedback if there is something serious that needs immediate attention.
Why Phorcical for Porphyria?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Increases the production of Heme
- Regulates blood circulation
- Reduces abdominal pain
- Controls constipation, vomiting, skin blistering and scaring
- Overall reduction of symptoms
When should you take it?
You should start taking Phorcical for Porphyria as soon as:
- You have signs of an acute attack
- Frequent vomiting
- Constant abdominal pain
- Feelings of numbness
*If any one or all of the conditions above occur along with the symptoms mentioned earlier you should immediately start taking Phorcical*
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Phorcical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid medications known to trigger acute attacks
- Ask your doctor for a list of safe and unsafe drugs
- Don't use alcohol or illegal drugs
- Avoid fasting and dieting that involves severe calorie restriction
- Don't smoke
- Minimize sun exposure
- When you're outdoors, wear protective clothing and use sunscreen
- Treat infections and other illnesses promptly
- Reduce stress
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Porphyria. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Phorcical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**