Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-028
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease in cases of kidney damage can be extremely viable. “POLCICAL”, an herbal supplement offered by Herbal Care Products, is the 100% natural and effective herbal supplement when it comes to Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease. Ready using hundred percent natural herbs, their purity and freshness leaves no point of side effects. The potent combination of herbs is best known for easing the Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease.
Over the years, POLCICAL has proved effective in reducing the occurrence of headaches and regulating the blood pressure. In addition, the tablet helps to reduce pain in the sides and back of the patient. Besides, the herbal supplement will also in improving urinary tract infections by destroying the bacteria known to cause them. For best results, follow the instructions mentioned on its packing.
Benefits of POLCICAL for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of POLCICAL for Polycystic Kidney Disease consist of:
- It a natural way of treat this condition and easily relief the Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- This product can reduce the in your side or back pain
- Its helps prevent some of the complications of this disease
- Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease usually pain can also be associated with a urinary tract infection
- It can manage high blood pressure can cause further damage to your kidneys and reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
- It lessen both men and women develop cysts, women often develop larger cysts it naturally reduce the development of kidney cysts
What Is Polycystic Kidney Disease?
Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disorder described by the growth of various cysts filled with fluid in the kidneys. Polycystic kidney disease cysts can decrease kidney function. This lead to kidney failure. People with PKD can also have cysts in the liver and problems in other organs, for example the heart and blood vessels in the brain.
In about 60% of cases, polycystic kidney disease ultimately progresses to cause end stage renal disease, require renal replacement therapy, moreover dialysis or renal transplantation. Polycystic kidney disease is not just a kidney disorder and other organ systems of your body can potentially be affected by the development of cysts.
The exact symptoms present in each person depend on the particular organ systems involved. The liver, pancreas, a membrane covering the spinal cord and brain, the prostate, and the glands of the male reproductive tract that create fluid that’s part of semen may become involved. Abnormalities affecting your heart and blood vessels may also happen in people with polycystic kidney disease.
Polycystic kidney disease frequently does not become obvious until your 4th or 5th decade and used to be called “adult” polycystic kidney disease. On the other hand, it’s been reported in children and infants. Polycystic kidney disease is caused by mutations of one of two genes that make certain proteins necessary for the proper health of your kidneys and other parts of your body. Approximately 85% have the most aggressive form of the disease; those with the other form development to kidney deficiency about 20 years later.
- It is a genetic disorder characterized by the growth of numerous cysts in the kidneys
- Cause kidney enlargement
- Disturbs the normal functionality of kidneys
- Leads to kidney failure in extreme cases
- Can also cause cysts in the liver and problems in other organs, such as blood vessels in the brain and heart
- There are two types of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Autosomal dominant PKD - A most common inherited form.
- Autosomal recessive PKD - A rare inherited form.
- Treatment usually include Blood pressure products, Diuretics and Low-salt diet
Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
There are several Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes which include are:
- Passed down through families (Inherited)
- Parents carrying genes
- Aortic aneurysms
- Brain aneurysms
- Cysts in the liver, pancreas, and testes
- Diverticula of the colon
Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
There are many Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Urinary tract infections-specifically, in the kidney cysts
- Hematuria-blood in the urine
- Liver and pancreatic cysts
- Abnormal heart valves
- High blood pressure
- Kidney stones
- Aneurysms-bulges in the walls of blood vessels-in the brain
- Diverticulosis-small pouches bulge outward through the colon
- Bleeding or rupture of cysts
- Chronic kidney disease
- End-stage kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Infection of liver cysts
- Kidney stones
- Mild to severe liver failure
- Repeated urinary tract infections
You know what Polycystic Kidney Disease is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
Polycystic Kidney Disease Herbal Treatment
We also take good care of the customer services once we have manufactured the product because it’s not just the product that can help. If you are not satisfied with our services we don’t classify in the perfectionist category. We strive hard to make everything perfect for our clients from product to services to delivery to feedback. We provide constant support through our customer services representatives who are always on the go to assist you with order details, delivery status information or any other issues regarding the website or order confusions. You feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease in many patients.
You can also get expert advice on Polycystic Kidney Disease by writing directly to our technical staff if you are confused about the nature of your disease and which product would help and how. If you can also send us a filled feedback form in both cases if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with our services or product.
Why Polcical For Polycystic Kidney Disease?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- When should you take it?
- You should start taking Polcical for Polycystic Kidney Disease as soon as:
- You have visible symptoms of PKD
- If you have a family history of polycystic kidney disease
- You have plans to have children
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How To Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Polcical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Get include in an exercise program that does not put pressure on your kidneys
- Keep your blood pressure under control
- Eat healthy food that lower blood pressure
- Exercise 30 minutes everyday to keep the blood in good flow
- Always stay well hydrated
- Make sure that your drink 8 oz. water before exercising and 2oz. every 15 mins during your exercise
- Avoid exercises that cause pain in the kidney area
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Polycystic Kidney Disease. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Polcical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**