Epididymitis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-011
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis
Hey, you want to know what Epididymitis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Epididymitis
Epididymitis is mostly common in young male with the ages of 19 to 35. It is generally often caused by the spread of a bacterial infection. One of the most general reasons of pain in the scrotum is epididymitis, which is an infection that causes inflammation of these coiled tubes. Epididymo-orchitis is the spread of the infection to the testicle.
The epididymitis is a part of the body that is protected from chemicals in the bloodstream by what is called the “blood-testis barrier.” The body seems to have a way to keep chemicals in the bloodstream from getting into tissues where sperm cells live, presumably as a way to prevent injury to the sperm which could decrease fertility or lead to imperfect embryos. This makes it complicated for medications like antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications to penetrate these tissues. Maybe for this reason it is not easy to successfully treat epididymitis, and as a rule long courses of treatment are needed, and recurrence is common.
Men can have also acute or chronic versions of epididymitis. Acute epididymitis is signaled by sudden and serious sign. A case of epididymitis that persevere for more than six weeks is considered chronic. Acute epididymitis may turn chronic when the exact cause of the infection is unknown and therefore left untreated. Chronic epididymitis, unlike acute, is not wholly curable, but can be managed symptomatically.
If left untreated, epididymitis may cause an abscess, also known as a puss pocket, on the scrotum or even destroy the epididymis, which can lead to childlessness. As with any infection left untreated, epididymitis may increase into another body system and, in rare cases, even cause death.
- Infection of the epididymitis
- Epididymitis is a coiled tube on the back of the testicle
- Developed due to bacterial infection
- Occurs usually between the ages 20 to 39
- Can occur due to inflammation caused by trauma
- Causes discomfort and pain in the testicle
- Patients experience fever and painful swelling
- Testicular infection is the most common reason for inflammation in the scrotum
There are several Epididymitis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Age factor usually between 19 – 35
- Military activities
- Spread of a bacterial infection from the urethra or the bladder
- E. coli and similar infections
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Bacteria such as Ureaplasma
- Use of medication called amiodarone
- Being uncircumcised
- Recent surgery or a history of structural problems in the urinary tract
- Regular use of a urethral catheter
- Sexual intercourse with more than one partner without condoms
- Viral infections
- Backward flow of urine while exercising
- Having sex with full bladder
There are many Epididymitis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Inflammation of the affected testicle
- Low-grade fever
- Heavy sensation in the testicle area
- Sensitivity of the affected areas to pressure.
- Blood in the semen
- Discharge from the urethra
- Discomfort in the lower abdomen or pelvis
- Pain in the Groin
- Lump in the testicle
- Pain during ejaculation
- Burning pain during urination
- Painful scrotal swelling
- Enlarged epididymitis
- Tender, swollen groin area on affected side
- Testicle pain worsens during bowel movement
You know what Epididymitis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We not just offer a unique herbal formula to our clients to keep them healthy we also offer uninterrupted customer services if you need to inquire about your order, delivery status, need an expert advice or you are not satisfied by any of our services or our product. Our well-trained staff is available round the clock to timely respond to your queries and provide you all the information that you required. In case you are not satisfied with the kind of services our staff provides you can simply fill out our feedback form and it will reach directly to us. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Epididymitis natural treatment in many patients. We personally take care of all the matters and try our best to cater to your requirements and complaints regarding any of our products or services. We can be of immense help to you if you are really looking forward to a hassle free product to your problem.
Why Epdiical for Epididymitis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Significantly reduces pain in the testicles
- Regulates bowel movement without causing troubles
- Reduces sensitivity to pressure
- Visible reduction in swelling of the testicles within days
- Reduced inflammation
- Visible performance improvement during sex
When should you take it?
You should start taking Epdiical for Epididymitis as soon as:
- You see the symptoms mentioned above
- The situation gets tough
- The swelling is seen on the testicles
- Inflammation of the testicles is seen
- You feel severe testicle pain
*If you witness any of these conditions alongwith the symptoms mentioned above start taking Epdiical because it definitely helps*
Nutmeg, Spanish chamomile, Egg Shell Calcium, Coral calcium, Henbane, Indian Rennet, Cowhage, Wattle Bark, Cloves, African rue, Elephant Creeper and Cinnabar
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Epdiical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- In order to avoid major complications get it diagnosed at the first sign of the symptom
- Immediately consult a medical professional as soon as you witness any of the symptoms mentioned above
- Avoid activities that can cause injuries to the testicles
- For military professionals make sure that you be careful with activities that can injure the testicles and if you have injured it already immediately go to the doctor
- Be careful with the antibiotics after any surgery if you have undergone because some antibiotics cause inflammation of the epididymitis
- Practice safe sex usually with one partner
- Avoid changing sex partners as much as you can
- Be sure to wear condoms while having sex until and unless there is a dire need to do it without them
- Eat well balanced diet
- Don’t increase the prescribed dose of Epdiical in order to get results fast because that can harm you in the long run
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Epididymitis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Epdiical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**