Epididymitis Herbal Treatment, Symptoms and Causes
- Product Code: HCP-011
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis
Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis is a wonderful way to reduce the symptoms and can work quickly. Try the most-indicated treatment in potency every day until symptoms leave. Use a combination of the herbs for epididymitis herbal treatment or powder for maximum benefit, and adjust as your condition improves.
Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis utilize herbal supplement which is the combination of ancient and modern herbs. The complete treating system provides a better recovery than herbal supplement named as “EPDIICAL”. This Herbal Product contains various herbs that have functions of improving the blood and Qi circulation to alleviate the pain and swelling, and inducing diuresis to relieve stranguria.
Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis is the utilization of herbal supplement which is loaded with natural fixings. By dissecting the Causes of Epididymitis, treatment of epididymitis ought to begin from clean up warmth and sogginess in pelvic hole, and advance blood and Qi course. This supplement offering Herbal Care Products made out of herbal ingredients. This product has been particularly formulated for patients suffering from Epididymitis. It is 100% safe and made with pure natural herbal ingredients and effective to use. It has no synthetic side effects it’s approved after clinically tested.
Benefits of EPDIICAL for Epididymitis
Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of EPDIICAL for Epididymitis consist of:
- Its help protect against STIs that can cause epididymitis
- It’s help to improve or worsen symptoms
- It will prove to be fatal for your liver
- It’s completely resolving the swelling and pain
- Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis performs healthy in soften the hardness and dissolve the stagnation
What Is Epididymitis?
Epididymitis is mostly common in young male with the ages of 19 to 35. It is generally often due to the spread of a bacterial infection. One of the most general reasons of pain in the scrotum is epididymitis, which is an infection that causes inflammation of these coiled tubes. Epididymo-orchitis is the spread of the infection to the testicle.
The epididymitis is a part of the body that is protected from chemicals in the bloodstream by what is called the “blood-testis barrier.” The body seems to have a way to keep chemicals in the bloodstream from getting into tissues where sperm cells live, presumably as a way to prevent injury to the sperm which could decrease fertility or lead to imperfect embryos. This makes it complicated for medications like antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications to penetrate these tissues. Maybe for this reason it is not easy to successfully treat epididymitis, and as a rule long courses of treatment are needed, and recurrence is common.
Men can have also acute or chronic versions of epididymitis. Acute epididymitis is signaled by sudden and serious sign. A case of epididymitis that persevere for more than six weeks is considered chronic. Acute epididymitis may turn chronic when the exact cause of the infection is unknown and therefore left untreated. Chronic epididymitis, unlike acute, is not wholly curable, but can be managed symptomatically.
If left untreated, epididymitis may cause an abscess, also known as a puss pocket, on the scrotum or even destroy the epididymis, which can lead to childlessness. As with any infection left untreated, epididymitis may increase into another body system and, in rare cases, even cause death.
- Infection of the epididymitis
- Epididymitis is a coiled tube on the back of the testicle
- Developed due to bacterial infection
- Occurs usually between the ages 20 to 39
- Can occur due to inflammation caused by trauma
- Causes discomfort and pain in the testicle
- Patients experience fever and painful swelling
- Testicular infection is the most common reason for inflammation in the scrotum
There are several Epididymitis Causes which include are:
- Age factor usually between 19 – 35
- Military activities
- Spread of a bacterial infection from the urethra or the bladder
- E. coli and similar infections
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Bacteria such as Ureaplasma
- Use of medication called amiodarone
- Being uncircumcised
- Recent surgery or a history of structural problems in the urinary tract
- Regular use of a urethral catheter
- Sexual intercourse with more than one partner without condoms
- Viral infections
- Backward flow of urine while exercising
- Having sex with full bladder
There are many Epididymitis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Inflammation of the affected testicle
- Low-grade fever
- Heavy sensation in the testicle area
- Sensitivity of the affected areas to pressure.
- Blood in the semen
- Discharge from the urethra
- Discomfort in the lower abdomen or pelvis
- Pain in the Groin
- Lump in the testicle
- Pain during ejaculation
- Burning pain during urination
- Painful scrotal swelling
- Enlarged epididymitis
- Tender, swollen groin area on affected side
- Testicle pain worsens during bowel movement
You know what Epididymitis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
Epididymitis Herbal Treatment
We not just offer a unique herbal formula to our clients to keep them healthy we also offer uninterrupted customer services if you need to inquire about your order, delivery status, need an expert advice or you are not satisfied by any of our services or our product. Our well-trained staff is available round the clock to timely respond to your queries and provide you all the information that you required. In case you are not satisfied with the kind of services our staff provides you can simply fill out our feedback form and it will reach directly to us. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis in many patients.
We personally take care of all the matters and try our best to cater to your requirements and complaints regarding any of our products or services. We can be of immense help to you if you are really looking forward to a hassle free product to your problem.
Why Epdiical For Epididymitis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Significantly reduces pain in the testicles
- Regulates bowel movement without causing troubles
- Reduces sensitivity to pressure
- Visible reduction in swelling of the testicles within days
- Reduced inflammation
- Visible performance improvement during sex
When Should You Take It?
You should start taking Epdiical for Epididymitis as soon as:
- You see the symptoms mentioned above
- The situation gets tough
- The swelling is seen on the testicles
- Inflammation of the testicles is seen
- You feel severe testicle pain
*If you witness any of these conditions along with the symptoms mentioned above start taking Epdiical because it definitely helps*
Nutmeg, Spanish chamomile, Egg Shell Calcium, Coral calcium, Henbane, Indian Rennet, Cowhage, Wattle Bark, Cloves, African rue, Elephant Creeper and Cinnabar
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How To Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Epdiical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- In order to avoid major complications get it diagnosed at the first sign of the symptoms
- Immediately consult a medical professional as soon as you witness any of the symptoms mentioned above
- Avoid activities that can cause injuries to the testicles
- For military professionals make sure that you be careful with activities that can injure the testicles and if you have injured it already immediately go to the doctor
- Be careful with the antibiotics after any surgery if you have undergone because some antibiotics cause inflammation of the epididymitis
- Practice safe sex usually with one partner
- Avoid changing sex partners as much as you can
- Be sure to wear condoms while having sex until and unless there is a dire need to do it without them
- Eat well balanced diet
- Don’t increase the prescribed dose of Epdiical in order to get results fast because that can harm you in the long run
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Epididymitis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Epdiical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**