Costochondritis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-008
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Costochondritis
Hey, you want to know what Costochondritis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Costochondritis
Costochondritis is an inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs link with the cartilage that holds them to the breastbone, or sternum. The condition causes restricted chest pain that you can reproduce by pushing on the cartilage in the front of your ribcage.
Costochondritis inflammation causes chest pain, which frequently leads people suffering from costochondritis to think they are having a heart attack. The pain may get bad with movement or exertion that involves the upper torso, and it may be relieved with resting. Sometimes deep breathing can hurt. Pressure on the rib cage may also cause pain and soreness.
Costochondritis is also considered as a probable diagnosis for adults who have chest pain. Chest pain in adults is considered a potentially serious sign of a heart problem by most doctors until confirmed otherwise. Costochondritis chest pain in adults generally leads to a battery of tests to rule out heart attack and heart disease. If those tests are normal and your physical exam is consistent with costochondritis, your doctor will diagnose costochondritis as the cause of your chest pain.
It is necessary, on the other hand, for adults with chest pain to be examined and tested for heart disease before being diagnosed with costochondritis. It is frequently complicated to distinguish between the two without additional testing. The condition affects females more than males 70% versus 30%. Costochondritis may moreover happen as the effect of an infection or as a complication of surgery on your sternum.
- Characterized by chest pain
- Causes localized chest wall pain
- A relatively harmless condition
- Usually vanishes without any treatment
- Affects females more than males with ratio of about 70% to 30% respectively
- A common cause of chest pain in adolescents
- Affects children of 12 to 14 years normally
- One of the most common causes of musculoskeletal chest pain
- Usually represents heart disease
- Depending on the severity of the disease the pain can get really unbearable at times
- Costochondritis is quite often used interchangeably with fibrositis and Tietze syndrome but both of these are separate detects
There are several Costochondritis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Repetitive microtrauma
- Inflammation of cartilages of chest wall
- Overuse injury in athletes
- Traumatic injuries
- Viral respiratory infections
- Bacterial infections such as after surgeries
- Fungal infections (rare)
- Certain forms of arithritis
- Sternum pain
- Various infectious diseases
*There is no single identified cause of Costochondritis*
There are many Costochondritis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Most importantly chest pain
- Pain on the front of the upper chest
- Conditions related to heart problems
- Pain worsened by physical activity or exercise
- Difficulty in deep breathing
- Extreme pain
- Touching the area involved by costochondritis can be extremely painful for the patient
- Acute pain in shoulders and arms
- Redness or swelling in the tender areas
You know what Costochondritis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also help you by providing excellent services to guide you through, to answer your unlimited queries and to provide you expert advice if you really need it in case you are confused about your disease or the choice of product. You are responded timely and our experts personally respond to your queries regarding product choice or the nature of your disease. You can also provide us feedback on our products and customer services by writing directly to us. We also make it easier and stress for you to buy the product and then return with money back guarantee if it doesn’t suit you or you have any adverse reactions to the product. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for costochondritis natural treatment in many patients. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used to treatment costochondritis in many patients. Don’t be hesitant to try it once and let the rest be a mystery!
Why Cidrical for Costochondritis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- It considerably reduces chest pain and makes life easier for you
- It aids deep breathing
- Repairs cartilages of chest wall which further reduces chest pain
- Reduces and slowly vanishes pain in shoulders and arms
- Makes physical activity and or exercise convenient for you
- Reduces redness and swelling
When should you take it?
You should start taking Cidrical for Costochondritis as soon as:
- There is constant chest pain and no product has been able to reduce it
- Breathing gets difficult
- You feel that any sort of physical activity including exercise is causing terrible chest pain
- The symptoms of heart related problems are witnessed and there is no problem with your heart according to the clinical tests
- You feel stress in shoulders and arms
- Witness redness and swelling in tender areas
*If any of the above signs occur go for a costochondritis test immediately and in case of diagnosis start taking Cidrical*
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine.
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Cidrical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Try over the counter treatment products that can help relive temporary pain but don’t make it a routine to consume them everyday
- Go to a medical practitioner after relieving temporary pain with the local medications
- Try placing heating pad or hot compresses on the painful areas various times a day
- Compresses can be done with ice too but make sure that the temperatures are in control medium heat and medium cold
- Avoid physical activities
- Avoid working out in the gym
- Try slow walk for consistency and weight control
- Make sure that your child carries school bags properly with the shoulder slump
- Avoid curved posture
- Take expert advice for a workout program that does not put pressures on your chest and triggers costochondritis pain
- Wash your hands properly and several times a day
- Avoid drinking or eating in the same utensils
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Costochondritis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Cidrical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**