Achalasia Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-001
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Achalasia
Hey, you want to know what Achalasia is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Achalasia?
Achalasia is a disorder of the esophagus described by a progressive inability to swallow solids and liquids. Achalasia is described by failure of the esophageal body peristalsis the motion of the esophagus that push food toward the stomach and by failure of relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter the valve between the esophagus and the stomach does not relax or open up.
When the esophagus cannot function well to push the food toward the stomach and the lower esophageal sphincter cannot relax or open, the food cannot pass form the esophagus to the stomach. Learn about achalasia symptoms and treatment.
Achalasia failure of usual peristalsis muscular reduction or motility of the esophagus and failure of the LES to relax. The diagnosis is entire after exclusion of another cause, such as a mechanical obstruction for instance, a tumor of the GEJ. There are other motility disorders of the esophagus such as disperse esophageal spasm, nutcracker esophagus, spastic LES, jackhammer esophagus, etc.
That are different from achalasia but may have like symptoms and may irregularly be treated in a like way. Your doctor can help guide you if these other disorders of the esophagus are relevant to you.
Within the diagnosis of Achalasia there are three types, l, ll and lll, which compounds its difficulty. Approximately 1 in 100,000 people in the US suffer from this disease. With a people of approximately 345,000,000 people, that translates to a few thousand sufferers. To add to the aggravation of this disease, most doctors will never see a case of it in their whole careers. Thus it is most often misdiagnosed causing years of pain and struggle.
- primary esophageal motility disorder
- A rare disease of the esophagus and stomach
- characterized by failure of a hypertensive LES to relax and the absence of esophageal peristalsis
- Achalasia means failure to relax
- Disables the functionality of the lower esophagus sphincter
- Causes difficulty opening and letting the food pass into the stomach
- Causes difficulty swallowing the food
- More of a functional problem rather than mechanical one
- Causes a functional obstruction at the gastroesophageal junction
There are many Achalasia Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Certain infections
- Damage done to esophagus due to immune system abnormality
- Disturbed functionality of both muscles and nerves responsible for relaxation and opening of the sphincters
- Inflammation of the lower esophagus around the nerves
- Degeneration and disappearance of nerves
- Enlarged and stretched esophagus
- Cancer of the esophagus or upper stomach
There are several Achalasia Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Back flow (regurgitation) of food
- Chest pain, which may increase after eating or may be felt in the back, neck, and arms
- Difficulty swallowing liquids and solids
- Unintentional weight loss
- Sticking of food in the chest
- Heavy feeling in the chest after meals
- Loss of appetite
- Mimic heart pain
- Regurgitation of food that is trapped in the esophagus
- Various intervals of chest pain
- Symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
You know what Achalasia is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
Natural Treatment for Achalasia
We also offer excellent and extremely active customer services to make ordering easier for you. We provide all sort of order, delivery and product information online by chatting with our CSRs sitting online 24/7 to serve your queries. You can ask anything related to the product, order related queries and delivery status. In case you are not satisfied with our services we also provide you a feedback platform which when filled reaches us directly and we get in touch with you personally to waive off your complaints. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Achalasia Natural Treatment in many patients. In case you need an expert advice that too is available. You can talk to our experts directly through e-mail and get all your queries answered on personal level by communicating with expert herbalists.
Why Achnical for Achalasia?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Eases the transfer of food from esophagus to the stomach
- Makes swallowing and digestion easier
- Eases the food flow from mouth to the esophagus
- Effectively manage appetite and feeling of fullness
When should you take it?
You should start taking Achnical for Achalasia as soon as:
- You feel full after having small meals
- You experience increased chest pain
- You experience heartburning and constant coughing
- You experience pain in your heart
- You experience indigestion
- You have difficulties swallowing the food
*if all of the above conditions occur or a combination of few you need to start taking achnical*
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Achnical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Try to stay away from patients who are already suffering from Achalasia
- Eat soft foods while you are suffering from Achalasia
- Having high fiber foods can cause swallowing problems
- Have a lot of drinks and water
- Avoid overeating
- Avoid foods that cause heartburning such as coffee, caffeine rich tea, fried foods, chips, America steaks etc.
- Avoid grapefruits and oranges in the morning for breakfast
- Have an apple or two in the morning for breakfast
- Avoid eating eggs and take warm milk instead for breakfast
- Avoid exercising until full recovery is acheived
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Achalasia. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Achnical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**