Natural Herbal Remedies for Uveitis
Hey, you want to know what Uveitis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Uveitis
Uveitis is a medical term used to define a disorder of swelling and irritation of the uvea, the middle layer of the eye providing most of the blood supply to the retina.
- Causes inflammation of the uvea of the eye
- Uvea is composed of 3 parts:
- Iris & Pupil - The colored circle at the front of the eye.
- Ciliary body - Located between the iris and the choroid.
- Choroid - A thin, spongy network of blood vessels, which primarily provides nutrients to the retina
- Eye care professionals may describe the disease more specifically as:
- Anterior Uveitis - uveitis in the front of the eye.
- Intermediate Uveitis – inflammation of the vitreous
- Posterior Uveitis – Uveitis at the back of the eye
- Panuveitis Uveitis – Uveitis of all three major parts of the eye
- Happens at any age but usually affects people between 20 – 60 years old
- Uveitis lasting for a short while is known as acute uveitis
- The one lasting for long time is known as chronic uveitis
- Can be infectious and non-infectious depending upon the nature of it
- Eye professionals only have the ability to identify Uveitis in certain patients as infectious or non-infectious
- Causes vision disruption
- Disturbs the functioning of lens, retina, optic nerve, and vitreous
There are several Uveitis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Inflammatory responses inside the eye
- Tissue damage
- Action of germs
- An attack from the body's own immune system
- Infections or tumors occurring within the eye or in other parts of the body
- Eye injuries/bruises
- Penetration of toxins in the eye
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Crohn's disease
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Behcet syndrome
- CMV retinitis
- Herpes zoster infection
- Kawasaki disease
- Reactive arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
There are many Uveitis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Blurred vision
- Dark, floating spots in the vision
- Eye pain
- Eye redness
- Light sensitivity
- Swelling and heat in the eye
- Decreased vision
- Increased floaters
- Vision loss in extreme cases
You know what Uveitis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also take good care of the customer services once we have manufactured the product because it’s not just the product that can help. If you are not satisfied with our services we don’t classify in the perfectionist category. We strive hard to make everything perfect for our clients from product to services to delivery to feedback. We provide constant support through our customer services representatives who are always on the go to assist you with order details, delivery status information or any other issues regarding the website or order confusions. You can also get expert advice on Uveitis by writing directly to our technical staff if you are confused about the nature of your disease and which product would help and how. You can also send us a filled feedback form in both cases if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with our services or product.
Why Uvical for Uveitis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Improves eye vision
- Reduces redness and eye pain
- Improves sensitivity to light
- Controls floaters in the eye
When should you take it?
You should start taking Uvical for Uveitis as soon as:
- The pain in your eye gets consistent
- Blurring of vision is felt
- You witness unexpected swelling or redness in the eye
*if any or all of the above conditions occur start taking Uvical*
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Uvical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Immediately get your eyes tested if you witness any of the symptoms mentioned above because if you control it in earlier stages you can help prevent vision loss and major eye sickness
- Avoid smoking cigarettes in this condition because the smoke and harmful toxins can trigger it further
- Avoid toxins such as tobacco, nitrosamines (TSNAs), benzene, pesticides, arsenic, cadmium and cyanide
- Eat balanced diet with a lot of fruits and green vegetables
- Start taking turmeric with warm milk or warm water early in the morning because it is a tested remedy which definitely helps prevent uveitis
- Limit your exposure to infection causing bacteria, places or activities
- Protect your eye from any traumas because injury to your eye can cause inflammation resulting in traumatic Uveitis
- Follow treatment instructions properly while you are undergoing the treatment of Uvical
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Uveitis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Uvical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**