Rectal Prolapse Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
Want some information on Rectal Prolapse?
Yes? We heard it right! You definitely said YES!
If yes, then read on…
Rectal prolapse normally describes a medical condition wherein the walls of the rectum protrude through the anus and hence become visible outside the body.
- Happens due to tissues lining the rectum slip into or get stuck to the anal opening
- Tested and identified through physical exam
- Sometimes it is identified through a rectal exam
- Patients with rectal prolapse are reported to have mass protuberant through the anus
- Mass protrudes from the anus usually after the bowel movement and retracts back when a patient in the standing position
- Sneezing and coughing worsens mass protrusion
- Walking can cause continual prolapse
- With the progression of this disease rectum no longer retracts and the situations gets worse
- Pain is usually from mild to severe sessions
- 10 to 25% of patients also suffer from uterine or bladder prolapse
- 35% also suffer from associated cystocele
- Patients with mucosal prolapse have analogous problems but not exactly of the equal degree
- Patients with internal intussusception often complain of exertion with excretion and a feeling of incomplete withdrawal
- In severe cases only major surgeries can repair the physical hitches that most likely becomes a major cause of prolapse
Rectal Prolapse Causes
- Cystic fibrosis
- Malnutrition and malabsorption for example celiac disease
- Pinworms (enterobiasis)
- Prior injury to the anus or pelvic area
- Whipworm infection (trichuriasis)
Rectal Prolapse Symptoms
- Reddish-colored mass that sticks out from the opening of the anus
- Visible lining of the rectal tissue
- The lining of the rectal tissue may be visible and may bleed slightly
- Rectal bleeding
- Rectum Prolapse
You know what Rectal Prolapse is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also offer you great customer services by which you can get all your queries answered regarding product details, delivery status and other vital information regarding purchase. You can call us or simply chat with our online representative to communicate. With the help of feedback email option you can send in your concerns so that we can help us improve our weaker areas. We personally get involved in such matters and try to solve your problem as early as possible. You can also seek expert advice regarding rectal Prolapse or if you are confused about buying the product. We constantly strive hard to make your experience with us a memorable one in positive manner.
- It is made of pure herbs
- No adverse effects on overall health
- Offers money back guarantee
- Controls malnutrition or malabsorption
- Reduces visible lining of the rectal tissue
- Removes reddish-colored mass that sticks out from the opening of the anus
When should you take it?
You should start taking Poretical as soon as:
- Rectal prolapse occurs
- Rectal bleeding starts
- Tests show visible lining on the rectal tissue
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine .
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Poretical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Eat balanced diet
- Avoid foods that cause constipation because constipation causes rectal prolapse and that’s how the problem begins
- Drink ample water every day to keep yourself hydrated
- Avoid activities that can cause injury to the anus
- Don’t go for immediate surgery
- Go to a nearby medical practitioner in case of rectal prolapse
- Follow medical advise
- Use a soft, warm, wet cloth to smear gentle pressure to the mass to retract it to the anal opening.
- Position yourself should in a knee-chest locus before applying pressure to let gravity help push back the prolapse
- Those with already bad medical history and weaker immune system should take the product at their own risk.
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Rectal Prolapse. You need to be patient and especially in case of herbal products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Tiversical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**
- Product Name:
- Product Code: HCP-029
- Availability: In Stock