Osteomyelitis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-021
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Osteomyelitis
Hey, you want to know what Osteomyelitis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Osteomyelitis
More technically, an infection of the bone is really recognized as Osteomyelitis. There are some ways by which you can get an infection of your bone. For example, you may be horsing approximately with a friend when something actually sharp puncture deep into your leg. This can cause an infection to set in in the nearby tissue that will increase to the bone.
Another way by which you can get infected is through surgery. Let's say you were in a bad accident and broke a leg. You had to have a plate put in to get you walking again. Well, during the procedure of that plate being put in, an infection may be introduce directly into the bone. This is extremely severe and dangerous and will result in the surgery catastrophically failing unless taken care of right away.
Furthermore, one more example of osteomyelitis happening is not as common, but is possible. You may have some serious form of pneumonia or another infection in your body that is not a deep puncture wound. If the infectious agents get into your bloodstream and spreads around your body, they may end up spreading to the bone as well, resulting in osteomyelitis.
In any case, the most ordinary cause of osteomyelitis is a bacterium called Staphylococcus aureus, a bacterium that is a common cause of everything from arthritis to skin infections, hospital-acquired infections and away from. This bacterium is like the who's who of, not an Oscar after party, but risky bacteria that cause death and destruction.
- Characterized by bone infection
- Any age group can be affected
- Treatment includes surgeries, antibiotics and splinting
- Can invade infants, children and even adults
- In children it affects long bones of arms and legs, hips, knees, shoulders and wrists
- In adults it affects spine bones, feet and pelvis
- If the infection stays for long it can cause death of bone tissues
- Surgery may be needed to remove dead bone tissue
- Bone biopsy, bone scan, bone X-ray, CBC, CRP, bone MRI, needle aspiration of the affected areas are some of the tests that help diagnose Osteomyelitis
There are several Osteomyelitis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Traveling of bacteria through the bloodstream and spread to the bone causing an infection
- Infection anywhere on the body
- Urinary tract infection
- Bacteria acting on an open wound
- Fundamental peripheral vascular disease
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Open fracture
- A recent surgery or injection around a bone
- Weak immune system due to the use of medications
- Chronic steroid use
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Intravenous drug users
- Poor blood supply
- Recent injury
- Use of illegal injected drugs
There are many Osteomyelitis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Constant pain in the affected bone
- Consistent fever for days
- General discomfort
- Malaise (ill-feeling)
- Swelling and redness
- Various sessions of chills in a particular day
- Excessive sweating even during rest periods
- Low back pain
- Swelling of the ankles, feet, and legs
- Vascular disease
- Pain and stiffness
- Difficulty bearing weight during walk
You know what Osteomyelitis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also offer the best services to our clients because it’s not just the product that matters the services matter too and we know how to manage them well. Our customer support staff is available 24/7 to assist our customers with their queries regarding the order, delivery status or any other disease or product related inquiries. We also provide you expert assistance from our professionals who have taken part in the manufacture of this herbal formula. If you are confused about a product or the nature of your disease you can sure get expert advice by writing to us directly. You can also provide us feedback with your complaints so that we can work on improving our services better in future.
Why Mycical for Osteomyelitis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces bone stiffness
- Reduces uneasiness and general discomfort
- Reduces constant pain in the affected areas
- Attacks disease causing bacteria in the open fractures or surgical wounds
- Reduces swelling and redness
- Controls body temperatures and reduces chills
- Reduces low back pain
- Finishes nausea
- Strengthen your bones
When should you take it?
You should start taking Mycical for Osteomyelitis as soon as:
- You experience bone stiffness
- You experience uneasiness and discomfort
- The nausea gets going
- You experience acute low back pain
- You feel walking gets difficult
*If any or all of these symptoms are seen altogether you immediately need to take Mycical*
Shilajit, Liliaceae, Spiny bamboo, Cloves, Centaurea behen, Cassia, Jadwar, Nutmeg, Early-purple orchid, Himalayan Peony, Red-veined salvia, Ginger, Nux vomica and Grey Amber.
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Mycical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Immediately go see a doctor as soon as you witness any of the symptoms mentioned above
- Avoid exposing areas of injury
- Keep the wounds clean
- Keep your clothes tidy when you have open fracture or open surgical wounds
- Use clean bandage
- Avoid cuts and scrapes
- Check wounds frequently for signs of infection
- Wash your hands several times a day
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Osteomyelitis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Mycical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**