Motor Neuron Disease Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-020
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Motor Neuron Disease
Hey, you want to know what Motor Neuron Disease is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
Motor Neuron Disease
What is Motor Neuron Disease
Motor Neurone Disease is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder that attacks the lower and upper motor neurones. Neurones are specialised cells which transmit electrical nerve impulses and so carry communication from one part of the body to another. Degeneration of the motor neurones guide to weakness and wasting of muscles, causing different combinations of increasing loss of mobility in the limbs, and complexity with speech, swallowing and breathing. Not every person living with Motor Neurone Disease suffering all these symptoms for example, it is probable to have speech that is clear and can be understood throughout the illness.
The first signs of Motor Neurone Disease vary from individual to individual. Various people we talked to first noticed weakness or stiffness in their legs or feet, though others found their arms or hands were affected. These symptoms are characteristic of the most common form of Motor Neurone Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. For some people the first sign anything was wrong was weakness in the muscles approximately their throat and mouth, leading to problems with speaking or swallowing known as bulbar onset Motor Neurone Disease.
A few people noticed breathing problems early on. Irregularly people developed symptoms in different parts of the body at the same time, and a few also experienced mood swings or emotional changes. From time to time after diagnosis people looked back and realized they had other symptoms also which at the time they had not actually noticed or put down to some other cause.
When there are disturbance in the signals among the lowest motor neurons and the muscle, the muscles do not work correctly; the muscles slowly weaken and may start wasting away and grow uncontrollable twitching. When there are disruptions in the signals between the upper motor neurons and the lower motor neurons, the limb muscles develop stiffness movements become slow and effortful, and tendon reflexes such as knee and ankle jerks happen to overactive.
- An assortment of neurological disorders
- Have a serious impact on the motor neurons
Motor neurons are the cells that are responsible for controlling activities related to voluntary muscles such as:
- General body movements
- Get life threatening as well with progression of time
- Cause progressive infirmity or death in extreme cases
- Highly impacts brain functioning
- Makes it difficult for the brain to carry out routine activities
- Destroys voluntary muscles
- A tragic and very serious type of disorder that can be caused due to various reasons
Motor Neuron Disease Causes
There are several Motor Neuron Disease Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Genetic defect
- Death or wastage of nerve cells
- Inability of nerve cells to transmit messages to muscles
- Muscle weakening
Motor Neuron Disease Symptoms
There are many Motor Neuron Disease Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Breathing difficulties
- Swallowing difficulties
- Choking easily
- Head drop due to weakness of the neck muscles
- Muscle cramps
- Fasciculation known as muscles contractions
- Muscle weakness that gets worsened with time
- Commonly involves one part of the body first, such as the arm or hand
- Eventually leads to difficulty lifting, climbing stairs, and walking
- Speech problems, such as a slow or abnormal speech pattern (slurring of words)
- Voice changes, hoarseness in the voice
- Sudden weight loss
You know what Motor Neuron Disease is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
If only you choose Motical as a product to Motor Neuron Disease you will thank us because this is one herbal formula that actually works. You need to trust our word in order to buy this product only then you will be able to understand the rewards this product has in store. If only you trust us and pick our top herbal product for treatment of this horrible Motor Neuron Disease your life will change.
Why Motical for Motor Neuron Disease?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Improves voluntary muscles and the activities carried out by them
- Brings back the nerves in order
- Eases message transmission to muscles
When should you take it?
You should start taking Motical for Motor Neuron Disease as soon as:
- You feel fatigued
- You find it difficult to carry out routine activities
- You feel extra pressure is being placed on your brain
- You are overthinking for no reason
- You are having swallowing and breathing difficulties
- You have symptoms of Motor Neuron Disease mentioned above
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Motical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid performing activities that cause extra pressure to the brain
- While you are suffering from the disease try to stay away from thinking and getting involved in extra tiring activities
- Have foods that provide nourishment to the muscles and improve voluntary performance
- Eat foods that are easy to swallow
- A patient suffering from this disorder should be kept under constant care
- Quality of life should be improved to control symptoms
- Hire a speech and language therapist to improve Dysphagia
- Get regular physiotherapy sessions to get rid of spasticity
- Disease management advice is compulsory so immediately seek medical device as soon as you have these symptoms mentioned above
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Motor Neuron Disease. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Motical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**