Cellulitis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-035
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Cellulitis
Suffering from the problem of Cellulitis?
Want to know what it is?
You just said yes? Really? We guessed it right!
Ok! Then read on…
What is Cellulitis
The term of Cellulitis refers to the dimpled appearance of the skin that various individual have on their thighs, hips, and buttocks. Cellulitis is to more common in women than in male because of difference in the way muscle, fat, and connective tissue are distributed in male and female skin. The unevenness of Cellulitis is caused by fat deposits that push and disfigure the connective tissues under skin, most important to the characteristic changes in appearance of the skin.
Cellulitis is not connected to the condition known as cellulitis, which is a dispersion bacterial infection or irritation of the skin and tissues beneath. Simply put the formation of the body’s fat cell chamber breaks down and cause this dimpling to come out." Some recommend that a probable cause for this breakdown in connective fibres is a bad circulatory system; "Loss of movement to an area whether caused by lack of work out, too much sitting, clogged arteries or nutrient shortage can have a severe impact and go faster Cellulitis formation."
For the reason that Cellulitis is not like usual fat, it must be treated in a different way. "For years, lots of experts argued that Cellulitis is simply fat and can only be treated with diet and work out. Yet non-overweight, physically dynamic female too plead for treatments and products to address dimpled thigh skin.
- Cellulitis in actual terms mean inflammation of the cells
- Characterized by an infection of the tissue just below the skin surface
- Also known as a sort of Microbial Infection
- Becomes potentially serious bacterial infection if not treated in time
- Appears swollen reddish area on the skin
- The affected area feels hot and tender
- Spreads rapidly
- The most affected area is skin on the lower legs
- Can however occur anywhere on your skin
- Generally affects the skin surface
- Also in some cases affect tissues underlying the skin
- Usually spreads to lymph nodes and bloodstream
- If left unattended might also pose life threatening impacts
- Immediate medical supervisions is highly recommended as soon as the symptoms of the disease appear.
There are several Cellulitis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Entrance of one or more types of bacteria under the skin surface through cracked or injured skin
- Streptococcus and staphylococcus, two types of bacteria responsible the origination of cellulitis
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) originated by the increased incidence of a more serious staphylococcus infection
- Punctured wounds
- Athlete’s foot
- Transmission of bacteria through certain insect or spider bites
- Dry, swollen and flaky skin
There are many Cellulitis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Unexpected changes in the skin
- Small red spots on top of the reddened skin
- Formation and bursting of small blisters
You know what Cellulitis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help
We offer our assistance to you by introducing Tislical, a herbal product that is made of natural herbs and parsleys. We extract these herbs and thymes from various aromatic plants obtained from the vegetal gardens spread all around the globe.
Why Tislical for Cellulitis?
- Herbal in nature
- Made of natural herbs obtained straight from the botanical gardens
- Visibly reduces redness and swelling
- Slowly reduces pain, tenderness and warmth
- Reduces the appearance of blisters and small red spots on the skin
When should you take it
You should start taking Tislical for Cellulitis as soon as:
- You witness red spots on your skin getting prominent with every passing day
- You see bursting of your skin
- Your skin gets dry and flaky
- The pain gets worse with time
- You suffer from constant fever for days
Shilajit, Liliaceae, Spiny bamboo, Cloves, Centaurea behen, Cassia, Jadwar, Nutmeg, Early-purple orchid, Himalayan Peony, Red-veined salvia, Ginger, Nux vomica and Grey Amber.
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Tislical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Regularly wash your wound with soap and water
- Do this gently as part of your normal bathing routine
- Avoid exposing the wound, cuts and blisters
- Avoid getting involved in activities causing Athlete’s foot at least till the time you don’t recover completely
- Take regular bath if you go for workouts, strength training or outdoor sports
- Apply a gentle over the counter single- or double-antibiotic cream or ointment
- Seek expert medical or dermatologist advice in case of ever increasing signs of infection such as redness, pain and drainage
- Keep yourself hygienic
- Keep a regular check on your feet for signs of injury
- Moisturize your skin everyday
- Cut toenails and fingernails very carefully to avoid cuts and wounds
- Wear appropriate footwear and gloves while playing outdoor or working out
- Stay away from people suffering from it already as it spreads
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Cellulitis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Tislical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**