Blepharitis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-033
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Blepharitis
Hey, you want to know what Blepharitis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Blepharitis
The eyes are indeed considered by various to be very important parts of the body, but we often fail to take measures to care for them correctly until we begin to observe major problems with our comfort or vision. Blepharitis is one of the common forms of eyelid inflammation that a individual can experience from. In most conditions, this condition is associated with problems, such as bacterial eye infections or symptoms of dry eye syndrome. This condition causes the eye to feel gritty and sore, and it can be a difficult condition with no simple treatment.
However, once symptoms begin to get better, every day hygiene can help in keeping the symptoms to a minimum, and the eyesight is rarely affected. The best way to defend your eyes from the dangers of blepharitis and reduce the symptoms that you might experience over time, is to study as much as probable about its causes and signs.
Blepharitis is a generally non-contagious and common eye disorder that affects all ages and both sexes, and may be connected with bacterial infection or skin condition such as rosacea or seborrhea.
Blepharitis can begin in premature childhood producing granulated eyelids, and may carry on during life as a constant condition or it may grow in later life. It may appear in one of two ways.
Seborrheic blepharitis is describe by redness of the lids, scales and flaking around the eyelashes. It is often connected with dandruff of the scalp.
Ulcerative blepharitis is generally a further harsh condition caused by bacteria and is describe by matted hard crusts about the eyelashes which upon removal leave small ulcers that may blood loss or ooze. The white part of the eye may turn red. In serious cases, the cornea the clear front window of the eye may become reddened.
- A medical disorder of the eyes in which inflammation of the eyelids occurs
- In such medical condition swelling, redness, pain and warmth in the eye area are experienced
- Causes redness, itchiness and vexed eyelids
- A common type of eye infection which is believed to be caused due to various reasons
- Anyone can get affected by this disorder
- Very uncomfortable, unattractive and highly annoying disorder
- Causes a lot of irritation to the eye
- It is not contagious
- Does not under normal circumstances affect the eyesight
Three types of Blepharitis usually exist:
- Anterior Blepharitis - affects the outside of the eyelid where your eyelashes are attached
- Posterior Blepharitis - a condition that results from a dysfunction of the eye's tiny oil glands (meibomian glands) in the eyelids at the base of the eyelashes
- Rosacea blepharitis - a condition that causes eyelid swelling and redness due to malfunctioning of oil glands
- Angular blepharitis is a separate term used to describe blepharitis which largely affects the outer corners of the eyelids
There are several Blepharitis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Involvement of the outer edges of the eyelid margins adjacent to the skin
- Changes in the skin of the eyelids
- Changes in the surface of the eye
- Malfunction of the oil glands of the lids
- Overproduction, reduced production or wrong type of oil production by oil glands
- Lid margin disorders around the lashes
- Sensitivity to substances coming into direct contact with the lid margins
- Overuse of cosmetic mascara
- Contact lenses
- Various sprays
- Exposure to animals
- Environmental chemicals
- Airborne allergens
- Primary infection of the eyelids by bacteria
- Infestation of the lashes by tiny mites or head lice
There are many Blepharitis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Itchy eyelids
- Mild tearing of the eyes
- Feelings of dryness in the eye
- Burning, sandy and gritty sensation in the eye
- Feeling of something hard in the eye
- Eyelid crusting
- Irritation in the eye
- Dismofort while wearing contact lenses
- Sensitivity to light
- Red eye lid margins
- Swollen eyelids
- Increased shedding of skin cells near your eyelids
- Skin flaking around the eyes
- Eyelashes glued together when you wake in the morning
- crusted eyelashes upon awakening
- Abnormal growth of eyelashes and loss of eyelashes
- Bubbly or frothy tears
- Mild ulceration of the lid margins
- Eyelashes and eyebrows dandruff
You know what Blepharitis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
You can also enjoy hassle free customer service and get your queries answered in time regarding the product details, delivery status or other vital information regarding the product. We are constantly trying our best to make this experience of shopping here at our online store on of the best experiences so far. You can write us a feedback email or simply fill the feedback form which will reach us directly and help us improve further. The problem areas will be immediately treated and you will enjoy more uninterrupted service sin future. If you are confused about choosing Tarcical as the only herbal product to get rid of Blepharitis then you can also write to our experts for some expert advice on the nature of your disease and how the product is going to help you medically.
Why Tarcical for Blepharitis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Nourishes your eye
- Reduces dandruff and flakiness of the eye
- Controls abnormal growth and or lash fall
- Reduces irritation, redness and swelling of the eye
- Controls the gritty feeling in the eye
- Improves vision
- Protects the eyelashes
When should you take it?
You should start taking Tarcical for Blepharitis as soon as:
- The symptoms get worsened
- The condition does not improve after regular cleansing of the eyes
- Tears don’t stop
- Redness and itchiness increases
*if any one of the conditions mentioned above occur along with the symptoms of Blepharitis mentioned earlier start taking Tarcical for treatment*
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Tarcical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Clean eyelids regularly and carefully
- Don’t use harsh face washes
- Close your eyes while washing your face
- Choose lens product carefully
- Wear contact lenses after consulting your doctor
- Go for proper eye treatment and don’t choose products yourself
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Eat nutrition rich diets that are healthy and good for eyes
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Blepharitis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Tarcical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**