Benign Essential Tremor Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-037
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Benign Essential Tremor
Hey, you want to know what Benign Essential Tremor is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
Benign Essential Tremor
What is Benign Essential Tremor
Benign Essential Tremor is a movement disorder that causes involuntary, rhythmic shaking, mostly in the hands. It is distinguished from tremor that results from further disorders or known causes, such as Parkinson disease or head trauma. Essential tremor generally occurs alone, without other neurological symptoms. On the other hand, various specialists think that Benign Essential Tremor can include additional features, such as mild balance problems.
Benign Essential Tremor usually occurs with movements and can happen during various different types of activities, such as drinking, eating, and writing. Benign essential tremor can also occur when the muscles are opposing gravity, such as when the hands are extended. It is normally not evident at rest.
As well to the hands and arms, face, muscles of the trunk, head, and neck may also show tremor in this disorder; the legs and feet are less often involved. Head tremor may appear as a yes-yes or no-no movement while the affected person is seated or standing. In some people with essential tremor, the tremor may affect the voice.
Benign Essential Tremor does not shorten the natural life. Though, it may interfere with well motor skills such as using eating utensils, shaving, writing, or applying makeup, and in some cases these and other activities of everyday living can be really impaired. Symptoms of benign essential tremor may be aggravated by emotional stress, fatigue, anxiety, hunger, cigarette smoking, caffeine, or temperature extremes.
Benign Essential Tremor may appear at any age but is very common in the elderly. Various studies have suggested that individual with essential tremor have a higher than common risk of developing neurological conditions including Parkinson disease or sensory problems such as hearing loss, particularly in persons whose tremor appears after age 65.
- Causes uncontrollable shaking in the head, hands, arms, and legs or voice
- A most common movement disorder known worldwide
- 4 to 40 people per thousand are being affected by this disorder
- Also known as slow progressive disorder
- Not associated with any life-threatening illness
- Inherited usually from autosomal dominant disorder
- Only one parent is needed to pass on the disorder
- Moslty common in middle aged to elderly people
- Affects day to day life
- Causes difficulty performing various activities
- It is often labeled as an incurable disorder
Benign Essential Tremor Causes
There are several Benign Essential Tremor Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Genetic mutation
- Emotional distress
- Repressed feelings
- Temperature extremes
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain tumors
- Adverse reactions of prescribed drugs
- Abnormal metabolism
- Drug or alcohol withdrawal
- Nutritional deficiencies in the body
Benign Essential Tremor Symptoms
There are many Benign Essential Tremor Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Uncontrollable shaking that occurs for brief periods of time
- Voice, hands, legs and head shaking
- Rhythmic shaking
- Head nodding
- Balance problems
- Worsens with movement
- A slow process
- Starts from the hands first and goes on to the brain
You know what Benign Essential Tremor is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
That’s not the only support we provide. We don’t leave you half way through! We also offer consistent, round the clock support which you can avail either by writing to us via e-mail, calling us on our landline number, chatting online with our customer services representative or through feedback messages. You can get in touch with us any time of the day and we will respond back in a timely manner. Your queries related orders, delivery information and product details won’t be left unattended because we completely understand how irritating it can get when your query has been queued for the longest possible time. We help you avoid frustrations but at the same time we expect you to be patient because we are operating worldwide and at times it can get technically impossible for us to deal with so many queries at the same time even if we have multiple representatives available.
Why Trecical for Benign Essential Tremor?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Improves brain functionality and your overall balance
- Brings emotional distress and repressed emotional feelings under control
- Reduces fatigue and uncontrollable shaking
When should you take it?
You should start taking Trecical for Benign Essential Tremor as soon as:
- You experience terrible rhythmic shaking
- Your balance is out of control
- Increased fatigue sessions
- Consistent lethargy
- Foggy brain images
Nutmeg, Spanish chamomile, Egg Shell Calcium, Coral calcium, Henbane, Indian Rennet, Cowhage, Wattle Bark, Cloves, African rue, Elephant Creeper and Cinnabar
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Trecical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid caffeine completely while you are going through the treatment of Trecical
- Avoid anything that can cause adrenaline rush
- Taking controlled proportions of alcohol is recommended at the same time patients are warned not to increase the intake
- Indulge in relaxing activities such as body massage, head massage, shoulder massage r watch relaxing shows
- Stay away from stressful events or activities as much as you possibly can
- Getting involved in stressful activities can cause uncontrolled balance and terrible shaking in certain parts of the body
- Exposure to extreme temperatures can worsen the situation
- Try to rest as much as you can during the period of Trecical treatment because resting well can reduce stress levels and fatigue
- Staying up late at night or having less hours of sleep can slow down the process of recovery
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Benign Essential Tremor. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Trecical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**