Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-010
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia
Hey, you want to know what Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia is a cancer of the B lymphocytes (a kind of white blood cell). Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia is connected with the overproduction of proteins called IgM antibodies. This condition is classified as a lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma. The abnormal cells have characteristics of both white blood cells (lymphocytes) called B cells and of other mature cells derived from B cells known as plasma cells. These abnormal cells create additional amounts of IgM, a type of protein known as an immunoglobulin; the overproduction of this big protein is how the condition got its name "macroglobulinemia".
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia generally begins in a person's sixties and is a slow-growing (indolent) cancer. Various affected persons have high levels of IgM and lymphoplasmacytic cells but no symptoms of the condition; in these cases, waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia disease is generally found incidentally by a blood test taken for any more reason. These persons are diagnosed with burning (or asymptomatic) Waldenstrom's \macroglobulinemia. It can be some years before this form of the condition progresses to the symptomatic form.
As a result of proliferation in the bone marrow and other sites, the lymphoplasmacytic cells of Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia may interfere with normal functioning. In the bone marrow where blood cells are produced, the waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia cells “crowd out” the normal blood cells and may lead to a decrease in normal blood counts; in the lymph nodes and other organs, the WM cells may lead to extension of these structures and other complications.
The over-production of IgM may also cause various of the symptoms connected with the disease. IgM is a great antibody and tends to make the blood thicker than normal, a condition called hyperviscosity. Unlike normal antibodies that fight infection, the IgM produced by waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia cells has no helpful function.
- It is also known as lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma
- Starts in white blood cells called B lymphocytes or B cells
- Causes overproduction of a protein called monoclonal immunoglobulin M (IgM or “macroglobulin”) antibody
- Diagnosed using bone marrow biopsy and blood tests
- B cells play a key role in the body’s immune system
- In Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia cells multiply out of control producing large amounts of a protein called monoclonal immunoglobulin M (IgM or “macroglobulin”) antibody
- High levels of IgM in the blood cause hyperviscosity characterized by thickness or gumminess
- Incidence of this disorder is higher in males than females
Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Causes
There are several Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- The exact cause is not known
- Role of genetics
- Changes in DNA
- Defects in bone marrow cells
- Missing of a piece of chromosome
Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Symptoms
There are many Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Some patients don’t witness any symptoms
- Severe fatigue
- Bleeding from the nose or gums
- Sudden weight loss
- Bruises or other skin lesions
- High levels of IgM
- Blurring of vision
- Neurological problems such as headache, dizziness, vertigo
- Visual disturbances
- Renal disease
- Amyloidosis of the heart, kidney, liver, lungs, and joints
- Bleeding manifestations
- Platelet dysfunction
- Coagulation factor
- Fibrinogen abnormalities due to interaction with plasma IgM
- Raynaud phenomenon
- Increased predisposition to infection due to B-cell dysfunction
- T-cell dysfunction
- Cardiac failure
- Increased incidence of lymphomas, myelodysplasia, and leukemias
You know what Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
Other than the product itself we also try our best to provide you the best customer services so that you don’t have to go through any hassle. You don’t have to worry about your order queries and delivery status information because you can leave all that to our CSRs who are willing to assist you round the clock. You can call them or chat online for any information that you require. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia natural treatment in many patients. You can also seek medical advice from our experts by writing them via our expert advice section. For any concerns regarding the services or overall performance of the website or our CSRs you can send us a feedback email in order for us to be aware of the improvements we need to make.
Why Durical for Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Significantly controls levels of IgM
- Corrects vision
- Reduces the overall symptoms of WM
- Reduces weakness and fatigue
- Makes you active
- Controls platelet dysfunction
When should you take it?
You should start taking Durical for Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia as soon as:
- You feel the symptoms are rapidly growing
- You feel fatigues even after a lot of rest
- Your vision gets disturbed
- Your body gets weaker day by day
- You have symptoms of cardiac arrest
*if any of these conditions occur along with the symptoms mentioned above its time that yous tar taking Durical for getting rid of WM*
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Durical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- There are no defined precautions or warnings for preventing WM
- Consult your doctor for any precautions and warnings that you might need according to the nature of your disorder
- Consult a medical practitioner as soon as you witness the symptoms mentioned earlier
- Do not delay the treatment as delaying it can cause cancer which gets untreatable with time
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Durical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**