Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Product Code: HCP-039
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal NeuralgiaHerbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia is among the most effective alternative treatments. Natural treatment for cases of nerve pain gives excellent results. There are lots of herbal products that are useful in treating trigeminal neuralgia. An Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia offers an herbal product named ‘TRIGICAL” cure this condition naturally without any kind of side effect. Herbal Remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia to relieve an acute flare-up of this painful condition. Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia so it may help to avoid these triggers if possible.
Herbal Remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia also helps prevent the liquid from coming into contact with painful areas of your mouth. Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia is effective at easing or completely stopping the pain. Herbal Remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia help to control recurrent pain, offer long-term pain control, and may also help to avoid the surgery. Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgiais evidenced to be a safe and effective treatment of conventional medicine for trigeminal neuralgia.
Herbal supplements help to reduce the intensity of pain and the frequency of attacks. After that, they help treat the chronic tendency of trigeminal neuralgia. Natural herbs are very useful Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia of the right side of the face. The main indicating Symptoms for its use are that the right side is affected; pain is getting better by using this product regularly. Herbal supplement for trigeminal neuralgia is useful in treating pain in the face. Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia of nerve pain gives excellent results.
Why Trigical For Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Controls acute face pain
- Reduces the succession periods
- Improves face movement
- Makes it easier for you to carry out routine activities
- Controls the action of Pulsation of blood vessels against a nerve
- Reduces all sorts of pain associated with TN
Benefits of TRIGICAL for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of TRIGICAL for Trigeminal Neuralgia consist of:
- It reduce trigeminal neuralgia pain by using this herbal product
- A natural Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia resolves the root cause of the problem
- It helps prevent the liquid coming into contact with the painful areas of your mouth
- It fight with Symptoms of Trigeminal Neuralgia that include are Tooth sensitivity, acute pain, extreme face pain and pain in front and back of the head
- Its reduce the pain and the remaining one still had severe pain
When Should You Take It?
You should start taking Trigical for Trigeminal Neuralgia as soon as:
- You experience critical shock-like pain in your face, head or cheek
- If the pain recurs in quick successions
- If you are having troubles brushing, chewing, shaving, eating or drinking
- Sensitive teeth
- Severe pain in the back and front areas of your head
- Take two Trigical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
What Is Trigeminal Neuralgia?
Trigeminal Neuralgia is sudden, harsh facial pain. It’s frequently described as a sharp shooting pain or like having an electric shock in the jaw, teeth or gums. The pain normally involves the lower face and jaw, though sometimes it affects the area approximately the nose and over the eye. This strong, wounding, electric shock such as pain is due to irritation of the trigeminal nerve, which sends branches to the forehead, cheek and lower jaw. It generally is restricted to one side of the face.
The trigeminal nerve is one of 12 pairs of nerves that are attached to the brain. The nerve has three branches that execute feelings from the upper, middle, and lower section of the face, as well as the oral cavity, to the brain. More than one nerve branch can be affected by the Trigeminal Neuralgia. Infrequently, both sides of the face may be affected with different times in a person, or even more rarely at the same time called bilateral Trigeminal Neuralgia.
People with the Trigeminal Neuralgia condition may experience attacks of pain regularly for days, weeks or months at a time. In serious cases attacks may happen hundreds of times a day.
It's possible for the pain to get better or even vanish altogether for some months or years at a time remission, although these periods tend to get shorter with time. Various people may then go on to grow a more incessant aching, sore and burning sensation, sometimes accompanied by the sharp attacks.
Trigeminal Neuralgia Causes
There are several Trigeminal Neuralgia Causes which include are:
- Runs in families perhaps due to inherited pattern of blood vessel formation
- Pressing of blood Bessel on the trigeminal nerve as it exits the brainstem
- Wearing of protective coating around the myelin sheath
- Pulsation of blood vessels against a nerve
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Deterioration of myelin sheath
- Pressure on the trigeminal nerve from a swollen blood vessel or tumor
- The exact cause is not know
Painful attacks of trigeminal neuralgia can be activated by routine activities such as:
- Brushing teeth
- Lightly touching the face
Trigeminal Neuralgia Symptoms
There are many Trigeminal Neuralgia Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Extreme face pain lasting for about few seconds to 2 minutes
- Sharp electric-like feeling that becomes constant after few seconds
- Acute pain usually on one side of the face or eye or cheek or lower part of the face
- Touch or sound triggering the pain is a sign of TN
- Attacks are experience in succession
- Tooth sensitivity
- Cheek pain
- Pain in front and back of the head
Trigeminal Neuralgia Herbal Treatment
We also take good care of the customer services once we have manufactured the product because it’s not just the product that can help. If you are not satisfied with our services we don’t classify in the perfectionist category. We strive hard to make everything perfect for our clients from product to services to delivery to feedback. We provide constant support through our customer services representatives who are always on the go to assist you with order details, delivery status information or any other issues regarding the website or order confusions. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for a natural Herbal Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia in many patients. If you can also get expert advice on Uveitis by writing directly to our technical staff if you are confused about the nature of your disease and which product would help and how. You can also send us a filled feedback form in both cases if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with our services or product.
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
How To Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid repeatedly touching your face
- Avoid noisy areas as the situation get worsen with touch and noise
- The medications that are used to alleviate pain have serious drawbacks so don’t take with our doctor’s prescription
- Don’t overdose on the product expecting quick recovery
- Avoid face movements till the time of recovery
- Eating soft and easily digestible foods requiring less face movements
- Don’t exceed the temperature of your foods and drinks to more than room temperature
- Wash face with soft cotton pads dipped in warm water
- If tooth brushing triggers attacks, rinse your mouth with warm water after eating
- Avoid heat, cold, touch and noise because these trigger TN
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Trigeminal Neuralgia. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Trigical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**