Peripheral Neuropathy Herbal Treatment, Symptoms and Causes
- Product Code: HCP-026
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy
PHORNICAL, an herbal supplement against the present conventional medicines tends to be the most effective Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy. Prepared using some rare, beneficial herbs, PHORNICAL contains no side effects and harmful chemicals. Indeed, Herbal Care Products has a name, when it comes to the Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy of which their patients have almost lost hope. It’s completely free synthetic chemical and 100% made with herbal ingredients.
Over the years, PHORNICAL has helped innumerable individuals with peripheral neuropathy by easing numbness and burning sensation in their affected parts. In addition, it is as well good for dismissing constipation and stimulating digestion. Moreover, the herbal supplement can aid you gaining regulator of balance, whilst dropping weakness. All in all, it is the right Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy for the patients of this condition. For extreme results, follow the guidelines mentioned on its bottle packing.
Benefits of PHORNICAL for Peripheral Neuropathy
Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of PHORNICAL for Peripheral Neuropathy consist of:
- Its workout improves cardiovascular circulation without putting pressure the joints, which may be painful
- Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy can reduced symptoms such as muscle weakness and burning pain
- It reduce chronic neuropathic pain by making nerves less sensitive to pain messages
- Many patients have used to get pain relief
- It helps in reducing intensity of pain signals sent through the body
What Is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral Neuropathy is damage and problem that affects the peripheral nerves. The central nervous system includes the brain and the spinal cord. The peripheral nervous system connects the nerves running from the brain and spinal cord to the rest of the body the legs and feet, arms and hands, internal organs eyes, ears, nose, joints and even the mouth, and skin.
Diabetes is maybe the most common approximately 50 per cent of diabetics experience from diabetic neuropathy. When you have peripheral neuropathy, you may have fewer feeling in your fingers and toes. You may have trouble with your balance. It may be hard to do things that need coordination, such as walking or fastening buttons.
Other conditions that reason peripheral neuropathy consist of autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis; pressure on a nerve; infections such as leprosy or AIDS; certain toxic substances, including alcohol; radiation; vitamin deficiency; trauma leg bone fractures or penetrative injuries; and tumours of the spinal cord. Inherited neuropathies such as Charcot Marie Tooth disease are also common. On the other hand, in various cases, no underlying disorder can be diagnosed.
Along with Peripheral neuropathy sensory problems, peripheral neuropathy possibly will unfortunately cause muscle weakness. Patients may trip more often, legs may buckle, and a cane or walker may become important. Manual dexterity tasks such as buttoning shirts or handwriting may become complicated.
- A nerve disorder in which nerves other than brain and spinal cord are damaged
- This disorder has no influence on the central nervous system (CNS)
- Destroys peripheral nervous system causing the patient to feel numb and weak
- Patient feels burning pain due to the damage of nerves
- It can involve different types of nerves which it chooses to damage
- It can damage motor, sensory or autonomic nerves which are basically responsible for carrying information to the brain and when they are damaged this activity is stopped and a patient feels loss of sensation
- They also carry signals to and from the spinal cord to other parts of the body so overall these nerves serve major purposes that are responsible for the sound circulation of the system
- Peripheral Neuropathy can damage single or a group of nerves
- Treatment depends completely on the cause of occurrence
Peripheral Neuropathy Causes
There are several Peripheral Neuropathy Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Increased consumption of alcohol
- Poor dietary choices
- Vitamin deficiencies.
- Autoimmune diseases such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Exposure to poisons
- Exposure to toxic substances, heavy metals and some medications used for chemotherapy
- Various infections
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Lyme disease, shingles (varicella-zoster), Epstein-Barr, hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS
- Inherited disorders such as Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease and amyloid polyneuropathy
- Trauma or pressure on the nerve
- Car accidents
- Falls or sports injuries
- Spending a long time in an unnatural position or repeating a motion many times.
- Tumor growths
- Lack of B vitamins such as B-1, B-6 and B-12
- Vitamin E and niacin deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Under active thyroid also known as hypothyroidism
Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms
There are many Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Gradual onset of numbness
- Tingling in your feet or hands
- Burning pain
- Sharp, jabbing or electric-like pain
- Extreme sensitivity to touch or even light touch
- Lack of coordination
- Muscle weakness
- Paralysis if motor nerves are affected
- Bowel or bladder problems if autonomic nerves are affected
You know what Peripheral Neuropathy is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy
Other than the product itself we also offer amazing customer services in order to reply to your queries regarding delivery status or the product. You can also write to our experts for free expert advice if you are confused about your condition or about the product you are planning to buy. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy in many patients. Here you can also send us feedback email which will help us find out our weaker areas so that we can work on them to improve to make this online store a hassle free shopping experience for you for the purchase of herbal products for about 40 ailments.
You can communicate with our customer service staff online or on the telephone depending upon the convenience of media you have. We personally get involved in reading and responding to your feedback if there is something serious that needs immediate attention.
Why Phornical For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces burning pain
- Improves muscle coordination
- Strengthens muscles
- Strengthens your joints
- Slowly improves the damaged nerves and their signaling to and from the brain/spinal cord
- Controls sweating and bladder problems
When Should You Take It?
You should start taking Phornical for Peripheral Neuropathy as soon as:
- You witness symptoms mentioned above
- And you see the condition worsening
- You witness increased joint or muscle pain
*If these conditions occur along with the symptoms mentioned earlier taking Phornical will help natural treatment PN*
Shilajit, Liliaceae, Spiny bamboo, Cloves, Centaurea behen, Cassia, Jadwar, Nutmeg, Early-purple orchid, Himalayan Peony, Red-veined salvia, Ginger, Nux vomica and Grey Amber
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How To Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Phornical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- You need to stop alcohol consumption
- Be careful with your diet and since this causes weakness in the body and a person falls quite often due to loss of control on the muscles therefore you should remove any loose wires and rugs that can cause major hindrance
- Avoid over exertion due to exercise or other activities
- Make healthy lifestyle choice on permanent basis
- Keep a constant check on your blood sugar level
- Don’t increase sugar intake
- Avoid things that can cause nerve damage as much as possible such as repeated motions, cramped positions, exposure to toxic chemicals and smoking of Tobacco.
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Peripheral Neuropathy. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Phornical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**