Ichthyosis Herbal Treatment, Symptoms and Causes
- Product Code: HCP-016
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis
There is no medical cure for Ichthyosis. It is a life-long condition which can be managed or controlled in the best manner with Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis. Herbal treatment helps slow down the underlying disease activity in Ichthyosis. The dryness, scaling, cracking, thickness of skin and build-up of excess skin may reduce with Herbal Product such as “ITCHYCAL”. This product is recommended to see if it works in a given case, for some time. If there is improvement, it must be continued; or otherwise, it may be finished.
ITCHYCAL herbal supplement is shown for Ichthyosis with great thickening of skin and exfoliation of scales. It is most useful for Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis where the skin is rough, dry and thick, with the presence of cracks. This herbal product is the best prescription for Ichthyosis with dry, flaky skin with prominent, yellow scales. In Ichthyosis cases attended with offensive skin odor herbal supplement required for reducing the symptoms and treat the under causes carefully. This supplement free from artificial chemical and 100% made with pure natural herbs.
Benefits of ITCHYCAL for Ichthyosis
Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of ITCHYCAL for Ichthyosis consist of:
- Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis is excellent way of treat this condition naturally. Benefits of ITCHYCAL for Ichthyosis consist of:
- It’s help control scaling and increase skin moisture
- It naturally reduce the Symptoms of Ichthyosis dry, scaly skin, flaky and scaly skin, white colored scales and some others indications
- It treats the rough skin successfully
- Its help in skin shed its dead skin cells
- It helps bind moisture to skin
What Is Ichthyosis?
Various people complain of dry, flaky skin in winter. Winter's dry cold air and low dampness can dry out still the oiliest of skin. Several people, though, are genetically predisposed to have scaly skin, a condition called ichthyosis; "ichthy" means fish like and refers to a scaly look of the skin.
Ichthyosis normally presents in childhood. People who have the disease will have it for their whole life. Most people who have ichthyosis have thick, square or diamond shaped scales. The shins show the scales most highly, but it can be obvious on the chest, arms, back and even the face in harsh cases. Lots of individulal with ichthyosis moreover have rough, sandpaper-like skin on their arms and thighs called keratosis pilaris. These areas are regularly red, itchy and irritated.
Moreover the general scaling condition of the skin and depending on the severity, there may be connected psychological symptoms due to the abnormal look of the skin. Ichthyosis is disfiguring for most affected persons. As well to the many medical complication like infections, dehydration, overheating,chronic blistering, and rapid-calorie loss, patients with ichthyosis are subjected to psychological issues. Patients are commonly not liked and concerns of isolation, low self-esteem, and depression are general due to the appearance of their visible, constantly shedding skin.
The skin is the main deflector for the human body. It encases and protects our body from the external environment. The barrier that makes up the skin has numerous components, which consist of a barrier to extreme loss of body fluids or uptake of noxious chemicals in the skin. The skin is made up of numerous layers, but it is the outermost layer that provides the most defenses and it is this layer where most ichthyosis patients have a defect.
- A diverse group of various widespread skin disorders
- It is describe by a mixture of various disorders in one disease
- Causes the skin to be thick, dry, cracked and patchy
- Varies from being mild to extremely severe
- The scales on the skin are usually like the scales of the fish
- Can have psychological impacts on the sufferer because it can get really annoying and embarrassing for the sufferer to live with this type of skin disorder
- Initially it is mistakenly believed as having dry skin where people put a lot of moisture on it to prevent moisture loss but this can worsen the skin condition and make it sever with time as initially people don’t take any preventive measures
- There are numerous types of Ichthyosis and it is very difficult to diagnose it precisely
There are several Ichthyosis Causes which include are:
- Excessive build up of protein in the skin’s upper layer
- Genetic mutation
- Dominance of autosomal pattern
- Thyroid diseases
- Chronic renal failure
There are many Ichthyosis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Dry, scaly skin
- Tile-like, small scales, in polygon contours
- White colored scales
- Dirty gray or brown scales
- Flaky and scaly skin
- Painful cracks in palms and soles in extreme cases
You know what Ichthyosis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
Ichthyosis Herbal Treatment
We also offer state of the art customer services where you can speak to our online representatives regarding your order queries, delivery status information or any other details regarding your order delays or postponements. You can also get in touch with us directly by writing us a feedback e-mail or by filling the feedback form. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis in many patients. So you can also seek expert advice online which you will get a reply of within a day for the cure of Ichthyosis.
If you don’t have to wait for long to get replies because we are quick and highly efficient. Our staff is always on the go to assist you better. Don’t be confused about the nature of your disease anymore and discuss your problems with our experts via our expert advice link given on the page.
Why Itchycal For Ichthyosis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Helps eradicate the dry, scaly skin
- Brings back the fresh skin
When Should You Take It?
You should start taking Itchycal for Ichthyosis as soon as:
- You have dry and scaly skin
- See the symptoms are increasing fast
- You can see dirty gray or brown flakes on your skin
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How To Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Itchycal tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Try bathing less while you are suffering from Ichthyosis
- Apply non-scented moisturizing agents regularly and frequently especially in winters
- Use mild soaps while bathing and washing hands
- Keep away from using harsh soaps
- Avoid soaps with scents or perfumes
- Stop skin contact with detergents
- Avoid cold and dry weather
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Ichthyosis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Itchycal do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**