Granuloma Annulare Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-022
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Treatment for Granuloma Annulare
Hey, you want to know what Granuloma Annulare is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Granuloma Annulare
Granuloma annulare is a constant degenerative skin disorder. The most regular form is localized granuloma annulare, which is described by the occurrence of small, firm red or yellow colored bumps that appear arranged in a ring on the skin. Subcutaneous Granuloma Annulare is rare in adults, but is the most common kind in children, and presents with firm painless subcutaneous nodules which may have more typical Granuloma Annulare overlying the skin above the nodule, generally on the lower limbs. A amount of rare presentations of Granuloma Annulare have been described.
The "rash" of Granuloma Annulare is symmetrical become visible on both sides of the body more or less consistently and formed by skin colored bumps. The bumps often increase or join to form rings. The center of each ring may be a small depressed, pale or light brown. Granuloma Annulare generally has no symptoms, but it may be tender. It may come and go, only to return again.
Granuloma Annulare is typically skin-colored, red, or purple. It is most often an inaccessible area, but may appear as some “bumps” extend all over the body. It is often seen on the tops of the hands and feet, elbows, and knees. Granuloma annulare create as a round, firm, smooth, bump which becomes a round ring with a clear center; similar to the shape of a doughnut. Note that there are numerous different appearances of this condition that your dermatologist is well common with.
- Identified by rashes and reddish bumps on the skin
- Different from warts
- Cryotherapy treatment does not work on it
- More common in females other than men with a ratio of 60:40 respectively
- Affects children and youngsters
- Reddish or mostly skin-colored bulged rashes concentrated on hands, feet, elbows and knees
- Does not have any long-term impact on your overall health
- Disease itself is pretty rigid
- Stays for a long period of time
- Affects the overall appearance of your skin
- Lesions usually stay for about 2 years and once the time period is over they start to vanish automatically even if left untreated
Granuloma Annulare Causes
There are several Granuloma Annulare Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Other kidney or liver disorders
- Exact cause is not known
- Thyroid disease
- Auto-immune disease like SLE
Granuloma Annulare Symptoms
There are many Granuloma Annulare Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Mild to severe itching
- Reddish or often times skin-colored bumps
- Abnormal appearance and disappearance of lesions
- Ringworm type appearances of bumps
- Lesions concentrated usually on the hands, feet, elbows and knees
- Raised skin lesions
You know what Granuloma Annulare is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also extend our support in terms of excellent customer services because we have not limited our support to only providing you a product but we also guide you through till the end. We love to cooperate with you and assist you at every step so that you don’t get lost on the way. We provide non-stop customer service through our expert Customer services staff ready to serve you round the clock. You can get your queries answered regarding Granuloma Annulare or the product if you are confused. You can also write to our experts for expert advice related to the disease. You can feel safe here at our online store and freely choose our product that is extensively used for Granuloma Annulare natural treatment in many patients. In case there is any complaint you can simply fill our feedback form to communicate with us directly so that we can take action against and help you get rid of any issues you might be having. We are available throughout the day to serve your queries and other information that you might require regarding Nulical.
Why Nulical for Granuloma Annulare?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Improves the overall texture of your skin
- Reduces itching and raised lesions
- Smoothens the skin
When should you take it?
You should start taking Nulical for Granuloma Annulare as soon as:
- You see rapid growth of lesions and raised bumps on your skin
- The symptoms mentioned above appear on your skin
- The growth gets concentrated on hands, feet, elbows and knees
Nutmeg, Spanish chamomile, Egg Shell Calcium, Coral calcium, Henbane, Indian Rennet, Cowhage, Wattle Bark, Cloves, African rue, Elephant Creeper and Cinnabar
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Nulical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Be very careful with your diet and only eat foods that are skin friendly
- Stop eating fried foods
- Stay miles away from extra spicy foods, junk foods and alcohol
- Avoid extra exposures to sunlight
- Apply a high quality sunscreen with much greater SPF
- Be careful with your clothing as well
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Granuloma Annulare. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Nulical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**