Scleroderma Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-009
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Scleroderma
Hey, you want to know what Scleroderma is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Scleroderma
Scleroderma is commonly misdiagnosed and confusing to patients and medical doctor since the symptoms can extend beyond other auto immune diseases such as Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis. A misdiagnosis could possible cause compromised organ health. Scleroderma Angel Foundation is providing consciousness and education to patients and physicians to get better the worth of life for Scleroderma persons by getting an earlier diagnosis.
Scleroderma consequences from an overproduction and buildup of collagen in body tissues. Complications can range from soft to harsh.
Scarring of lung tissue can result in a reduced capacity to breathe and reduced patience for work out. When scleroderma affects the kidneys, patients can develop high blood pressure and, in very severe cases, kidney failure can result.
Scarring of heart tissue can enhance the risk of abnormal heartbeats and congestive heart failure and serious tightening of the facial skin can make it hard to brush teeth or have them professionally cleaned.
Like many other autoimmune diseases, scleroderma happen much more normally in female than male, with about four times as various women as men developing the disease. Scleroderma is a condition in which the body’s immune system attacks its own tissues. An estimated one in 2,500 Canadians is affected by the disease.
- A disease of connective tissues
- It is a type of autoimmune disorder
- Characterized by a condition that occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys healthy body tissue
- Classified into localized scleroderma and systemic sclerosis
- Associated with an overactive immune system
- Characterized by skin induration and congealing escorted by various degrees of tissue fibrosis and chronic inflammatory penetration in numerous visceral organs
- When diffuses all over the body it is also referred to as systemic sclerosis
- Causes spontaneous scarring
- Associated with an overactive immune system
- Women are at higher risk of suffering from Scleroderma than men
- The disease usually affects people 30 to 50 years old
There are several Scleroderma Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Role of certain genes
- Hereditary factors
- Environmental changes
- Activation of the immune system in a susceptible individual
- Injury to tissues
- Buildup of a substance called collagen in the skin and other organs
- Exposure to Silica dust and polyvinyl chloride
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Mixed connective tissues
There are many Scleroderma Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Fingers or toes turning blue or white in response to hot and cold temperatures
- Hair loss
- Hardness of skin
- Abnormally dark or light skin
- Skin thickening, stiffness, and tightness of fingers, hands, and forearm
- Small white lumps beneath the skin, sometimes oozing a white substance that looks like toothpaste
- Sores (ulcers) on the fingertips or toes
- Tight and mask-like skin on the face
- Joint pain
- Numbness and pain in the feet
- Pain, stiffness, and swelling of fingers and joints
- Wrist pain
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Bloating after meals
- Difficulty swallowing
- Esophageal reflux or heartburn
- Problems controlling stools (fecal incontinence)
You know what Scleroderma is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
Not just this through our expert customer services staff we assist you round the clock in order to help you with your queries regarding order or delivery status. Our friendly staff is always eager to support you with anything related to your disease or product. You can also write to our experts free of cost for seeking expert advice on the nature of your disease or if you are confused about the product. You can also send us feedback email in order to help us improve and come up with better products and services for our valuable clients i.e. YOU.
Why Clemical for Scleroderma?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Controls scarring of the tissues
- Reduces joint pain, wrist pain and controls dry cough
- Controls bowel movement
- Reduces Esophageal reflux or heartburn
- Improves the overall condition within 30 to 35 days
When should you take it?
You should start taking Clemical for Scleroderma as soon as:
- You witness symptoms mentioned above
- The joint pain or pain in the wrists occur
- Constipation, diarrhea and difficulty swallowing food occurs everyday
- You have scleroderma and symptoms become worse or new symptoms develop
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Clemical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Reduce your exposure to silica dust and polyvinyl chloride as much as you possibly can
- Avoid injury to tissues
- Make sure you cover yourself properly if your job requires you to get exposed to Silica or polyvinyl chloride
- Take product regularly without missing any dose so that you see the results as quickly as possible
- Eat foods that are healthy and easy to swallow
- Refrain from drinking cold water in case you have dry cough during Scleroderma
- In order to prevent constipation drink a lot of water everyday and eat foods that prevent constipation
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Scleroderma. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Clemical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**