Retinitis Pigmentosa Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-024
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Retinitis Pigmentosa
Hey, you want to know what Retinitis Pigmentosa is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Retinitis Pigmentosa
Retinitis pigmentosa is a medical term used to describe an eye disease in which there is damage done to the retina.
- Retinitis Pigmentosa is the kind of medical condition that involves damage to the retina in the eye
- It is essentially an eye disease in which retina is dented which is in charge of translating light images to nerve signals and transferring them back to the brain.
- This disorder cause severe weakening and blurring of vision in the eye
- This is a prolonged disorder which if not treated in time can lead to perpetual blindness which has no cure other than eye replacement
- This medical disorder is not so common
- There is no distinct age crutch which suffers from this disorder
- It can occur at any age, any gender and any race
Retinitis Pigmentosa Causes
There are several Retinitis Pigmentosa Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Genetic inheritance
- Genetic defects in youngsters passed on from the older generations
- Presence of dark deposits in the retina
Retinitis Pigmentosa Symptoms
There are many Retinitis Pigmentosa Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Night blindness nyctalopia
- Tunnel vision (no peripheral vision)
- Peripheral vision (no central vision)
- Laticcework vision
- Aversion to glare
- Slow adjustment from dark to light environments and vice versa
- Blurring of vision
- Poor colour separation
- Extreme tiredness
You know what Retinitis Pigmentosa is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
You can also enjoy hassle free customer service and get your queries answered in time regarding the product details, delivery status or other vital information regarding the product. We are constantly trying our best to make this experience of shopping here at our online store on of the best experiences so far. You can write us a feedback email or simply fill the feedback form which will reach us directly and help us improve further. The problem areas will be immediately treated and you will enjoy more uninterrupted service sin future. If you are confused about choosing Pegmical as the only herbal product to get rid of Retinitis Pigmentosa then you can also write to our experts for some expert advice on the nature of your disease and how the product is going to help you medically.
Why Pegmical for Retinitis Pigmentosa?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Corrects blurring of vision
- Reduces tiredness
- Corrects peripheral and central vision
When should you take it?
You should start taking Pegmical for Retinitis Pigmentosa as soon as:
- The blurring of vision occurs
- The symptoms mentioned above grow faster
- The peripheral and central vision gets disturbed alognwith the presence of other symptoms
- You feel tiredness in the eyes with only little effort
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Pegmical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Take genetic counseling before giving birth to a child
- Visit genetic counselor before giving birth to the child
- You have to be very careful while going out in the sun
- Avoid extreme exposures to sunlight
- Wear protective eye glasses while facing sunlight
- You should consume more liquids for water retention and have balanced diet too which can help correct your vision
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals that can do damage to the eyes
- Stay indoor while you are suffering from Retinitis Pigmentosa
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Retinitis Pigmentosa. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Pegmical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**