Retinal Vein Occlusion Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-023
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Retinal Vein Occlusion
Hey, you want to know what Retinal Vein Occlusion is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
Retinal Vein Occlusion
What is Retinal Vein Occlusion
Retinal Vein Occlusion is a medical term used by medical experts to define a condition in which the central retinal vein suffers from occlusion.
- Causes occlusion of blood vessels
- Causes severe impairment to the retina and blindness in severe cases.
- A patient with Retinal vein occlusion suffers from an obstruction of the veins responsible for carrying blood away from the retina
- Retina is a layer of tissue responsible for transfiguring light to nerve signals and sending them back to brain
- There are a couple of risk factors involved with this disease such as Atherosclerosis, Diabetes and High blood pressure (hypertension)
- In very severe cases it can also cause other eye conditions, such as glaucoma, macular edema (leakage of fluid in the retina), or vitreous hemorrhage
- Has bad influence on the eyes
- Can cause major deterioration if not diagnosed and treated in time
Retinal Vein Occlusion Causes
There are several Retinal Vein Occlusion Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Formation of blood clots
- High Blood Pressure
- Hardening of arteries
- Abnormal growth of blood vessels in front part of the eye
- Blockage of branch veins in retina
Retinal Vein Occlusion Symptoms
There are many Retinal Vein Occlusion Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Loss of vision in severe cases
- Clear pressure on retinal vein
- Blurring of the vision
- High blood pressure
- High pressure in the arteries
You know what Retinal Vein Occlusion is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
Other than this we also offer the best customer services once the product is sold or while you are planning to buy it. You can also seek expert advice by writing to our experts online. You can have your confusions erased with the help of experts working at our back end to improve the quality of service as well as the products. You can also send us a feedback mail which will reach us directly and we will personally get involved to solve your problems and improve our website and the products that we sell. We guarantee you safe online shopping along with excellent customer services to make your purchase hassle free.
Why Occlical for Retinal Vein Occlusion?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Improves vision
- Clears pressure on retinal vein
- Corrects blurring of the vision
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Reduces high pressure in the arteries
When should you take it?
You should start taking Occlical for Retinal Vein Occlusion as soon as:
- The symptoms mentioned above appear
- You feel you are losing vision
- You feel the blood pressure is getting out of control along with the blurring of vision
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Occlical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Keep constant check on your diabetes and blood pressure
- Make sure that both diabetes and BP are in constant control
- Eat foods that keep the BP and diabetes normal
- Drink a lot of water to keep the blood circulation smooth
- Avoid taking Intravitreal injections because they have been associated with endophthalmitis, eye inflammation, increased intraocular pressure, and retinal detachments
- Get yourself checked regularly by a medical expert for constant care and advise
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Retinal Vein Occlusion. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Occlical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**