Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-028
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Hey, you want to know what Polycystic Kidney Disease is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
Polycystic Kidney Disease
What is Polycystic Kidney Disease
Polycystic kidney disease is a medical term used to explain a kidney disorder which is usually passed down through families in which many cysts form in the kidneys and further get enlarged.
- It is a genetic disorder characterized by the growth of numerous cysts in the kidneys
- Cause kidney enlargement
- Disturbs the normal functionality of kidneys
- Leads to kidney failure in extreme cases
- Can also cause cysts in the liver and problems in other organs, such as blood vessels in the brain and heart
- There are two types of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Autosomal dominant PKD - A most common inherited form.
- Autosomal recessive PKD - A rare inherited form.
- Treatment usually include Blood pressure products, Diuretics and Low-salt diet
Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
There are several Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Passed down through families (Inherited)
- Parents carrying genes
- Aortic aneurysms
- Brain aneurysms
- Cysts in the liver, pancreas, and testes
- Diverticula of the colon
Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
There are many Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Urinary tract infections-specifically, in the kidney cysts
- Hematuria-blood in the urine
- Liver and pancreatic cysts
- Abnormal heart valves
- High blood pressure
- Kidney stones
- Aneurysms-bulges in the walls of blood vessels-in the brain
- Diverticulosis-small pouches bulge outward through the colon
- Bleeding or rupture of cysts
- Chronic kidney disease
- End-stage kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Infection of liver cysts
- Kidney stones
- Mild to severe liver failure
- Repeated urinary tract infections
You know what Polycystic Kidney Disease is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also take good care of the customer services once we have manufactured the product because it’s not just the product that can help. If you are not satisfied with our services we don’t classify in the perfectionist category. We strive hard to make everything perfect for our clients from product to services to delivery to feedback. We provide constant support through our customer services representatives who are always on the go to assist you with order details, delivery status information or any other issues regarding the website or order confusions. You can also get expert advice on Polycystic Kidney Disease by writing directly to our technical staff if you are confused about the nature of your disease and which product would help and how. You can also send us a filled feedback form in both cases if you are satisfied or unsatisfied with our services or product.
Why Polcical for Polycystic Kidney Disease?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- When should you take it?
- You should start taking Polcical for Polycystic Kidney Disease as soon as:
- You have visible symptoms of PKD
- You have a family history of polycystic kidney disease
- You have plans to have children
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Polcical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Get involved in an exercise program that does not put pressure on your kidneys
- Keep your blood pressure under control
- Eat healthy food that lower blood pressure
- Exercise 30 minutes everyday to keep the blood in good flow
- Always stay well hydrated
- Make sure that your drink 8 oz. water before exercising and 2oz. every 15 mins during your exercise
- Avoid exercises that cause pain in the kidney area
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Polycystic Kidney Disease. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Polcical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**