Ichthyosis Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-016
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Ichthyosis
Hey, you want to know what Ichthyosis is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Ichthyosis
Ichthyosis is a medical term used to define a congenital skin condition that causes the epidermis to become dry and rough like fish scales.
- A diverse group of various widespread skin disorders
- It is characterized by a mixture of various disorders in one disease
- Causes the skin to be thick, dry, cracked and patchy
- Varies from being mild to extremely severe
- The scales on the skin are usually like the scales of the fish
- Can have psychological impacts on the sufferer because it can get really annoying and embarrassing for the sufferer to live with this type of skin disorder
- Initially it is mistakenly believed as having dry skin where people put a lot of moisture on it to prevent moisture loss but this can worsen the skin condition and make it sever with time as initially people don’t take any preventive measures
- There are numerous types of Ichthyosis and it is very difficult to diagnose it precisely
There are several Ichthyosis Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Excessive build up of protein in the skin’s upper layer
- Genetic mutation
- Dominance of autosomal pattern
- Thyroid diseases
- Chronic renal failure
There are many Ichthyosis Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Dry, scaly skin
- Tile-like, small scales, in polygon contours
- White colored scales
- Dirty gray or brown scales
- Flaky and scaly skin
- Painful cracks in palms and soles in extreme cases
You know what Ichthyosis is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also offer state of the art customer services where you can speak to our online representatives regarding your order queries, delivery status information or any other details regarding your order delays or postponements. You can also get in touch with us directly by writing us a feedback e-mail or by filling the feedback form. You can also seek expert advice online which you will get a reply of within a day for the cure of Ichthyosis. You don’t have to wait for long to get replies because we are quick and highly efficient. Our staff is always on the go to assist you better. Don’t be confused about the nature of your disease anymore and discuss your problems with our experts via our expert advice link given on the page.
Why Itchycal for Ichthyosis?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Helps eradicate the dry, scaly skin
- Brings back the fresh skin
When should you take it?
You should start taking Itchycal for Ichthyosis as soon as:
- You have dry and scaly skin
- You see the symptoms are increasing fast
- You see dirty gray or brown flakes on your skin
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium sulphate and Gulancha
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Itchycal tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Try bathing less while you are suffering from Ichthyosis
- Apply non-scented moisturizing agents regularly and frequently especially in winters
- Use mild soaps while bathing and washing hands
- Avoid using harsh soaps
- Avoid soaps with scents or perfumes
- Avoid skin contact with detergents
- Avoid cold and dry weather
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Ichthyosis. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Itchycal do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**