Delayed Ejaculation Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-034
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Delayed Ejaculation
Hey, You want to know what Delayed Ejaculation is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Delayed Ejaculation
Delayed Ejaculation is also recognized as retarded ejaculation. It is when a man experience constant delay or deficiency of orgasm and ejaculation, despite adequate sexual stimulation, erection and desire to orgasm. Frequently a male can still orgasm when masturbating or with oral stimulation, just not with penetrative sex.
Delayed Ejaculation is a common sexual health problem and there is no necessitated being uncomfortable about it. Ejaculation is the release of semen from the penis following sexual climax.
Ejaculation generally happens at the same time with orgasm, but it is essential to note that orgasm and ejaculation are two different processes and various men experience an orgasm even although they don't ejaculate.
Delayed Ejaculation can be temporary or a constant problem. Possible causes of Delayed Ejaculation consist of certain chronic health conditions, surgeries and medicines. Treatment for Delayed Ejaculation depends on the primary cause.
It's common for male to have Delayed Ejaculation from time to time. Delayed Ejaculation is only a problem if it's ongoing or causes stress for you or your life partner.
Delayed Ejaculation can have a main impact on a man's emotional well-being. It is general for men to feel less confident, ashamed, embarrassed and frustrated. Moreover, it can very much affect his relationship and sexual encounter. Their partner may be worried about doing something wrong or not being attractive sufficient in order for him to ejaculate. For that reason counseling and sex therapy is often recommended in order to address these issues.
- Also known as Ejaculatory incompetence, Sex - delayed ejaculation, Retarded ejaculation
- Ejaculation basically occurs when semen is released during orgasm
- A therapeutic condition in which males can’t ejaculate
- Intercourse or manual stimulation by the partner both has no impact on the ejaculation.
- Mostly men ejaculate within few minutes of starting a sexual activity
- Sometimes ejaculation occurs after delayed periods of starting sexual intercourse
- Delayed ejaculation can cause frustration and annoyance in the partner
- Partners start running away from sexual activities which can have both psychological and physical impacts
- Vibrator stimulation is a known technique to find out whether the patient actually has a physical problem or not (Delayed ejaculation can also be caused due to strict religious backgrounds)
- In advance scenarios a neurological examination is required to reveal other nerve problems that are allied with delayed ejaculation
Delayed Ejaculation Causes
There are several Delayed Ejaculation Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Psychological as well as physical reasons
- A stringent religious background that makes the person view sex as sinful
- Lack of desirability or attraction for the partner
- Habituation caused by regular sessions of unusual masturbation
- Shocking and painful events such as being discovered masturbating
- Having illicit sex
- Learning one's partner is having an affair
- Anger towards the partner
- Use of certain drugs such as prozac, mellaril, and guanethidine
- Nervous system disease, such as a stroke or nerve damage to the spinal cord or back
- Marital stress
- Repressed sexual desire
Delayed Ejaculation Symptoms
There are many Delayed Ejaculation Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Longer sex durations than usual due to delayed semen release
You know what Delayed Ejaculation is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
You can simply write us or call us for any queries and can talk to our online customer representatives for tips on ordering, information regarding delivery status and write to our experts if you are confused about your disease or the product you are confused about. Don’t hesitate to communicate with us because unlike others timely response to our customers has always been our top priority.
Why Telical for Delayed Ejaculation?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Controls delayed ejaculation
- Considerably decreases ejaculation time by bringing it to normal
- Increases desire for sexual activities
- Increases sexual satisfaction
When should you take it?
You should start taking Telical for Delayed Ejaculation as soon as:
- Experience decreased sex desire
- Decreased interest in sexual stimulation
- Increased stress before sexual intercourse
- Ever increasing orgasm time
- Decreased sexual satisfaction
Shilajit, Liliaceae, Spiny bamboo, Cloves, Centaurea behen, Cassia, Jadwar, Nutmeg, Early-purple orchid, Himalayan Peony, Red-veined salvia, Ginger, Nux vomica and Grey Amber.
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Telical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Having a vigorous and well-built defiance towards your sexuality and genitals helps avert delayed ejaculation
- Don’t force yourself for a sexual response or desire
- Strictly engross yourself in the desire of the moment to avoid the excess pressure
- Don’t think too much about the ejaculation time “its seriously okay if you don’t ejaculate or you ejaculate late, JUST ENJOY SEX”
- Create a relaxed atmosphere
- Start from light sexual activities
- Discuss with your partner openly any fears or anxieties that you are suffering from
- Go for couple therapies for improved relationships
- Get involved in sex therapy sessions along with your partner for improved sex desire
- Make sure that you get the therapies done in the privacy of your home
- Take home assignments for sex therapies are highly recommended
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Delayed Ejaculation. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Telical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**