Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-031
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Atrial Fibrillation
Hey, you want to know what Atrial Fibrillation is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial Fibrillation is a kind of abnormal heart rhythm of your heart. Atrial Fibrillation begin in the upper chambers of your heart and causes them to shake fibrillate, instead of beating normally way. This can mean your heart doesn’t pump blood around about your body as powerfully as it should. Various people have a single period of Atrial Fibrillation. For others it can come and go sporadic or paroxysmal, or be permanent.
A normal heartbeat starts as a single electrical impulse that comes from the atria. The impulse sends out an electrical pulse that causes the atria to convention and move blood into the lower ventricles. The electrical current then passes during the AV node the electrical overpass between the upper and lower chambers of the heart, causing the ventricles to deal and relax in a steady, rhythmic sequence. This consequences in blood being drawn into the heart and pushed back out to the rest of the body.
When Atrial Fibrillation occurs, the electrical impulse does not follow this order. As an alternative of one impulse moving during the heart, many impulses begin in the atria and fight to get through the AV node.
If you have Atrial Fibrillation, it’s necessary to remember you are not alone. Atrial Fibrillation affects more than 3 million Americans. If untreated, it can guide to blood clots, stroke and heart failure. In fact, people with Atrial Fibrillation are five times more possible to have a stroke than individual without the condition.
- Characterized by arrithmia or irregular heart rhythms
- Causes irregular and usually very fast heartbeat
- Continuous irregular heartbeat for hours
- The electrical impulse originates in the SA node of the right atrium
How heartbeat normally operates?
- As the impulse travels through the atrium, it produces a wave of muscle contractions causing the atria to contract
- The impulse reaches the atrioventricular (AV) node in the muscle wall between the two ventricles and pauses there, giving blood from the atria time to enter the ventricles
- The impulse then continues into the ventricles, causing ventricular contraction that pushes the blood out of the heart, completing a single heartbeat
- AF is most common type of arrhythmia
- People with AF may not usually feel any symptoms
- Happens rarely or every now and then
- People with AF can live normal and active lifestyle
- Sometimes ordinary treatment can restore regular heart rhythms
Atrial Fibrillation Causes
There are several Atrial Fibrillation Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Atrial fibrillation may occur without evidence of underlying heart disease
- Common in younger people
- Overactive thyroid also known as Hyperthyroidism
- Use of alcohol
- Pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in the lungs)
- Heart valve disease
- Developmental abnormalities people are born with
- Enlargement of the left ventricle walls
- Coronary heart disease resulting from atherosclerosis, deposits of fatty material inside the arteries that cause blockage or narrowing of the arteries
- Interrupting oxygen delivery to the heart muscle (ischemia)
- Hypertension – increased blood pressure
- Sick sinus syndrome referring to improper production of electrical impulses because of malfunction of the SA node in the atrium of the heart
- Pericarditis - inflammation of the sac surrounding the heart
- Myocarditis - inflammation of the heart muscle
- Increasing age
- Cardiothoracic surgery or procedures
Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms
There are many Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Palpitations feelings that your heart is skipping a beat
- Fluttering, or heart beating too hard or fast
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness or problems exercising
- Chest pain
- Dizziness or fainting
- Constant tiredness
You know what Atrial Fibrillation now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
Selling the product to our clients is not just where our support ends. We also provide online consistent assistance to our clients if they need help with orders, queries regarding delivery status and expert advice. You can simply write to our experts for advice on your disease and the product that is suitable for its treatment. You can also communicate with us directly in case of any complaints by filling out the feedback form and in case the form link is down you can also send us an e-mail the reply of which you will receive immediately without any delay for days. You can enjoy uninteresting services from our end without any hassle involved.
Why Rillical for Atrial Fibrillation?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces chest pain and palpitations
- Makes heartbeat normal
- Makes a person active
- Controls the rhythmic movement of heartbeat
When should you take it?
You should start taking Rillical for Atrial Fibrillation as soon as:
- You witness any of the symptoms of AF mentioned above
- You feel tired all the time alongwith some chest pain
- You feel abrupt movement of the heartbeat followed by dizziness, shortness of breath and sometimes fainting in extreme cases
Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Rillical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid taking fried foods
- Stay away from foods that are not healthy for heart
- Avoid saturated fats, trans fats and cholesterol rich foods
- Quit smoking
- Try to add exercising to your routine or even normal walk
- Don’t be overweight
- Always keep track of your weight
- Keep your blood pressure under control
- Keep your cholesterol and triglycerides at healthy levels with dietary changes and products (if prescribed)
- Keep track of your blood sugar levels if you have diabetes
- Strictly avoid alcohol
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Atrial Fibrillation. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Rillical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**