Abdominal Adhesions Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Product Code: HCP-002
- Availability: In Stock
Natural Herbal Remedies for Abdominal Adhesions
Hey, you want to know what Abdominal Adhesions is?
WAIT! You just said YES? We heard!
What is Abdominal Adhesions
Abdominal Adhesions are bands of tissue that form between abdominal tissues and organs. Usually, internal tissues and organs have slippery surfaces, which allow them to move simply as the body moves. Adhesions cause tissues and organs to stick jointly. The intestines are part of the digestive system. Abdominal Adhesions can cause an intestinal obstruction.
The occurrence of adhesions following abdominal surgery is increasing with various surgeries and female gynecological surgeries give a mostly high rate of adhesions. In one study, autopsy investigations indicated a 90% frequency of adhesions in patients with various surgeries, 70% incidence of adhesions in patients with a gynecologic surgery, and a greater than 20% occurrence of adhesions in patients with no surgical history. Abdominal Adhesions may happen as the result of tissue damage to the abdomen besides surgery, inflammatory disease, including traumatic injury, intraperitoneal chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
During the respiratory cycle the Abdominal Adhesions contents slide easily against the limitations of the abdominal cavity abdominal wall, etc a procedure termed visceral slide. Even though deficiency of, or disturbance to, visceral slide is considered an indicator of adhesions, the literature include very few quantitative attempt at visceral slide measurement. The use of dynamic MR for adhesion adhesions finding has had information achievement but examination of the descriptions in enough detail to detect abnormal slide has proven labour thorough and results are subject to high inter-operator variability.
- Sticking of tissues and organs which are slippery in nature and shift easily as the body moves
- Bands of scar tissue that form between abdominal tissues and organs, causing them to stick together
- Caused due to abdominal surgeries
- At the location of abdominal adhesions the intestine twists itself and obstruct the normal movement of its contents
- Gets life-threatening if not treated in time
- Requires immediate medical attention
- Causes female infertility
- Treated usually by laparoscopic surgery or open surgery in which the adhesions are cut by scalpel or electric current
Abdominal Adhesion Causes
There are several Abdominal Adhesions Causes that reason and they are summed up as under:
- Abdominal surgeries
- Inflammation of organs such as cholecystitis or appendicitis
- Foreign objects leftover inside the abdomen at the time of surgery
- Bleeding into the peritoneal cavity
- Inflammatory conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease
- Tissue incisions, especially those involving internal organs
- The handling of internal organs
- Major drying out of internal organs and tissues
- Contact of internal tissues with foreign materials, such as gauze, surgical gloves, and stitches
- Blood clots not rinsed out during surgery
- Cancer radiation formula
- Abdominal infections
- Gynecological infections
Abdominal Adhesion Symptoms
There are many Abdominal Adhesions Symptoms but the most common are as follow:
- Unbearable abdominal pain or cramping
- Constant vomiting
- Frequent bloating
- Very loud bowel sounds
- Swelling of the abdomen
- Inability to properly pass gas
You know what Abdominal Adhesions is now?
We caught you just said OF COURSE!
How do we help?
We also offer our support by offering a friendly and round the clock available customer support staff who is willing to assist you with all sorts of queries regarding product ordering, product delivery details, complaints or any confusions that you might have in choosing the product according to the nature of Abdominal Adhesions. You can also seek expert advice on your condition and get assistance in terms of choosing the right product for you. You can avail it all at the convenience of sitting at home. In case you are not satisfied with the products or services that we are offering you can simply send us a feedback by writing an e-mail or by filling the feedback form. In case the feedback form is not available you can simply send us an e-mail that is accessed by higher staff only. We timely respond to all your queries and assist you till the end so that you don’t lose track.
Why Adhenical for Abdominal Adhesions?
- Made of 100% natural herbs
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Reduces abdominal pain
- Regulates bowel movement
- Reduces abdomen swelling
- Reduces constipations and makes passing stool easier
- Controls the passing of gas
- Controls bloating and vomiting
- Increases digestion abilities
- Eases abdomen
When should you take it?
You should start taking Adhenical for Abdominal Adhesions as soon as:
- The tests show swelling of the abdomen
- You experience constant vomiting
- You feel it’s been days that passing of the gas is getting difficult with every passing day
- There is an increase in bloating and constipation
Arillus Myristicae, Elephant Creeper, Nutmeg, Saffron and Serpentine
Do you want it NOW? Read below…
Just so you know…
How to Order
- Click order now right next to the product
- Fill out the order form
- Insert all required details
- Wait for the automated reply “Order received”
- Note down your order ID for tracking purposes
- Contact our online customer care representative for delivery status notification and other queries
- For complaints related to orders, deliveries and other queries write to us or contact our CSR available round the clock
- For complaints regarding our CSRs kindly write us a feedback e-mail
- Take two Adhenical tablets per day strictly after breakfast
- Have proper breakfast everyday
- Don’t sleep empty stomach
- Don’t deviate from the mentioned time
- Take strictly after the meal and don’t attempt without breakfast
- Take it with water at room temperature or slightly warm milk
- Avoid taking the product with cold drinks
Precautions & Warnings
- Seek medical advice as soon as you witness any of the symptoms mentioned above
- Get professional massage therapy regularly
- Precautions should be taken at surgery to minimize tissue trauma in order to decrease the risk of postoperative adhesions
**There is no such thing as overnight recovery for Abdominal Adhesions. You need to be patient and especially in case of Herbal Products where it takes a while to actually witness performance. The herbs used to make Adhenical do not by any means violate the endangered species list, FDA or MCA rules and regulations.**