Lichen Planus marks are caused by an immune system abnormality. The condition can be successfully treated with the help of home remedies, but it is important to use them in the right way.
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a natural healer, and it contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It can be used to treat lichen planus marks because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
To use aloe vera gel for this purpose:
- Soak your hands in warm water for about 10 minutes before applying the gel onto the affected area on your skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount of aloe vera gel onto your skin using clean fingers or cotton cloths that are not too rough on the surface where it has been applied (do not scratch).
2. Sesame oil
Sesame oil is a Natural Remedy for Lichen Planus marks. It’s used to treat many skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Mix sesame oil with turmeric powder in equal proportions and apply on the affected area of your body daily at night or when you feel any itchiness in that area. Let it stay there for 20 minutes before washing off with water.
3. Turmeric paste
Turmeric paste is another Home Remedy for Lichen Planus marks. It helps to reduce the appearance of scars, even old ones. You can use this remedy by mixing turmeric powder with water and applying it on the affected area for about an hour or two. After that, wash it off with water and apply fresh mixture again. Repeat daily for best results
Honey is an effective home remedy for lichen planus as it can heal dry skin, wounds, and acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and swelling. You should apply honey on your skin every night before going to sleep after washing your face with warm water and then gently patting it dry with a soft towel or tissue paper. This will help you get rid of all those pesky bumps on your face overnight, so try this at least once a week until they disappear completely!
5. Lemon juice on a cotton ball
Lemon juice is a natural astringent and will help remove dead cells from the skin. Apply lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it on your affected area for 20 minutes twice daily until you see improvement. You may also want to try applying fresh lemons directly onto your lichen planus marks with this method or by soaking them in water for about 10 minutes before rinsing off completely with warm water twice daily for 2 weeks.
Related articles: 6 Natural Ways to Treat Oral Lichen Planus at Home
lichen planus marks can be removed with the help of these home remedies.
Lichen planus marks can be removed with the help of these home remedies.
- Apply aloe vera gel on your skin, and leave it for about 15 minutes. Then wash it off with cool water. Repeat this process twice a day for at least two weeks.
- Take turmeric powder in a teaspoon and mix it with honey or lemon juice until you reach a thick paste consistency, then apply this mixture all over your body including around your face and all over affected area of skin where lichen planus has affected you before using cotton balls soaked in cold water to cover up those areas where lichen planus has affected you so that they stay moisturized while getting rid of them
We hope that this article has helped you understand more about lichen planus marks and the home remedies that can help you remove them. Remember that if you are still experiencing problems after trying these out, it is always best to see a doctor for further advice or treatment options.