From different resources online and offline we came up with some very helpful tips which can help a great deal in dealing with sebaceous cysts but they are not tried and tested personally by any of our member. These have been collected from various resources as mentioned earlier. To find out read on. However, when the cysts cause pain and swelling of the skin, they should no longer be ignored. Below tips and tested Natural Remedies for Sebaceous Cysts.
- Using castor oil reduces the occurrence of sebaceous cyst.
- Tea tree oil is also very beneficial in taking care of sebaceous cysts.
- You can make a bandaid by mixing castor oil and tea tree oil and apply on the area covered by cysts.
- White vinegar injection has also been very successful in getting rid of the sebaceous cysts.
- Make a paste of turmeric and apply on the affected areas you sure are going to see amazing results that’s what a lot of people claim.
- Heat has also been very helpful in reducing the size of these cysts to completely erasing them.
- Applying Ichthammol ointment on the cysts at night before sleeping has also shown great results. Buy it from any pharmacy around you.
- Changing dietary routine can be of immense importance and can play a key role in helping you get rid of these cysts.
- Increase the intake of iodine which a lot of people have reported has worked for them.
- Reduce gluten in your diet and you can prevent more cysts from forming.
- Reduce the intake of refined sugar which has been identified as the main culprit in triggering the onset of sebaceous cysts.
These are all some of the useful tips and Natural Remedy for Sebaceous Cyst which can be of great help and can save you from going through a surgical procedure. Try these techniques at your own risk. Herbal Care Products is not responsible for any damage caused due to these tips. These are for information purpose only.