What Is Delayed Ejaculation ?
Premature ejaculation is a medical condition in which a male fails to ejaculate, either during intercourse with the partner or by manual stimulation with a partner. Ejaculation occurs when the semen is released from the penis.
Delayed Ejaculation Causes
Most men take some minutes to ejaculate and starting to thrust during intercourse. Men with male ejaculation become unable to ejaculate or take too long to perform the orgasm. delayed ejaculation causes can have psychological or physical. It usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes.
Delayed Ejaculation Symptoms
The delayed ejaculation symptoms has following
Belonging from a religious background where the sex is considered as sinful
- Lack of interest and attraction for a partner. Usually when the marriage is imposed and the person do not like that partner
- It is a conditioning happened by the habit of unusual masturbation
- Traumatic events like feeling of being cheated, the fear of being caught while masturbating and various other issues.
Delayed Ejaculation Diagnosis
The delayed ejaculation symptoms is tested by stimulating the penis with a vibrator to determine the physical nerve problem and the counseling is done to find the psychological issues. They are later treated by medicine or therapy.
Delayed Ejaculation Prognosis
- The blockage of the ducts and tubes from which the semen passes through
- Excessive Use of several drugs like prozac, mellaril, and guanethidine
- Different damages or nervous system diseases, such as a stroke or nerve damage to the spinal cord or back or the damaged to the brain
Delayed Ejaculation Prevention
When the people never ejaculate through any form of stimulation (such as wet dreams, masturbation, or intercourse), then they should immediately see a urologist to determine if the problem has a physical cause. If you are able to ejaculate in a reasonable period of time then there can be a psychological issue that can be determined by performing some therapy. Sex therapy requires both partners and they are given various assignments. The therapist teaches about the sexual response, and the way to communicate and guide your partner. Several times the exercises are done and different activities are assigned to practice for both of the partners.
Delayed Ejaculation Natural Herbal Treatment
In some cases the delayed ejaculation treatment medicine is required to achieve orgasm and to maintain the mental and physical health. The best recommendation is telical. It is the best herbal treatment of delayed ejaculation that has very good impacts on the heath and sex activity. It is made of 100% natural treatment of delayed ejaculation that causes no harm to the body but increases the stimulation. Herbal treatment for delayed ejaculation ingredients are Shilajit, Liliaceae, Spiny bamboo, Cloves, Centaurea behen, Cassia, Jadwar, Nutmeg, Early-purple orchid, Himalayan Peony, Red-veined salvia, Ginger, Nux vomica and Grey Amber. It eradicates the stress and makes the person to feel relax and enjoy sex instead of focusing on the stress of ejaculation. It also improves the time of ejaculation and takes the person out of the trauma if everything has happened in the past. The natural treatment for delayed ejaculation has significant results this is why it is highly recommended by the doctors. It is present at the herbal care products.
Delayed Ejaculation Home Remedies
Apart from remedies, talk to your life partner for complete support and to overcome this matter soon. A variety of Delayed Ejaculation Home Remedies have been advertised as potential Delayed Ejaculation treatment options. You will find that most of the included natural remedies and Delayed Ejaculation Treatment at Home work by improving men’s sexual health.
- The white onions are also very much beneficial for your dream sexual desires. They have the ability to reproduce sexual organs and control the Delayed Ejaculation.
- Because ginger increases the blood circulation into the penis, it as well causes a strong erection and satisfies your partner totally.
- Carrot and eggs are an excellent food to prolong your ejaculation. Egg as well plays an effective role to raise your sexual desires.
- Taking 5-10gms of Lady Finger root powder and 2 teaspoons of sugar candy with a glass of milk a day.
- Boil one cup of milk with 15gms of asparagus root. Drink milk two times a day to cure premature Delayed
- Ginseng is also useful Herbs for Delayed Ejaculation. That has same properties like ashwagandha. Take half a teaspoon after lunch and dinner with warm goat’s milk.