Cellulitis is a skin disease that needs careful attention. The cellulitis symptoms themselves are certainly going to drain the resources out from your pocket if you treat it with the wrong medication. Many medical professionals have been following closely the nature of the disease and the treatment for cellulitis. The Staphylococcus and Streptococcus bacteria have been found to be mutating year after each year and thus demand new ways in healing a disease. Any way in treating cellulitis has frequent aim. Initial, it wants to end the production of Staph bacteria in a patient’s system. It as well wants to heal the damaged cells. Here are some options in treating Cellulitis that you can believe.
Symptoms of Cellulitis
In its early stage, signs and symptoms are normally fever and skin rashes. A raised, red skin lesion that looks like a pimple, a pustule or a group of red bumps, is as well present. The general topical infection sites are wounds, as well as the neck, back, cuts and abrasions, inner thighs, the interior portion of the arms, and hairy portions of the body for example the beard, armpits and groin.
• Resting and as much as possible immobilizing the infected area.
• Elevating the infected area will help in reduce the swelling and irritation most particularly for arm and lower leg cellulitis.
• Drinking plenty of water helps prevent dehydration and helps clean the body system.
• Over-the-counter pain killers and fever relievers to lessen the symptoms and speed up the recovery.
If a wound does not respond to over-the-counter treatments and symptoms for example swelling occur, check with a physician immediately.
Cellulitis Natural Treatment
Treatment for cellulitis foot infection is done to stop or eliminate the invasive agents and to keep away from recurrence of the infection. Therefore it is very essential to treat the problem of cellulitis and here are some of the useful home remedies and Cellulitis Natural Treatment that you should take in order to get relief.
• Staying in a hospital for infections that are not too severe is unnecessary. Keeping confined inside the home while taking the prescribed antibiotics for 7 to 10 days may be sufficient to help cure the cellulitis. When symptoms get harsh or worsen, contact a physician right away to receive hospital treatment.
• Applying moisturizers in the affected area can as well help.
• Herbs have healing properties. Over the years, numerous supporters of Oriental alternative medicine have been find out the potency of herbs.
• Garlic, Echinacea and Goldenseal have antibacterial and healing properties. These herbs are better taken orally.
During cellulitis attack, the skin also has a tendency to be dry and scaly. To prevent further scratches and bruises, you may as well lubricate your skin using herbs like tea tree oil, thyme, lavender and bergamot.
• Wear loose, breathable clothing made from natural fibers.
• Press a warm compress against the rash once or two times daily using a fresh, clean washcloth or towel.
• During the sickness, eat lots of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits to boost your immune system.
• Having low resistance to sickness is one of the reasons why people get infected with cellulitis. Having a balanced diet, sufficient rest and a healthy environment are best ways to prevent cellulitis.
• The anti-inflammatory properties of Tea Tree Oil can as well help in reducing the swelling and redness in the affected area
• Topical creams for cellulitis have antibacterial properties that tried to get rid of the itchiness, dryness and scaling of the skin surface. Creams have an advantage as you can locate the right infected place of cellulitis.
• You can also add one teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture five times every day for three or four days. Then, take it three times daily for seven to 10 days.
• Very gentle stretch stiff areas to keep them from getting even stiffer.
• Turmeric is a powerful natural antibiotic and antiseptic to stop and treat cellulitis. Its active ingredient curcumin also provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
Home and natural treatment for cellulitis is only recommended to patients who do not obvious secondary symptoms of infection and do not have a compromised immune system.
By : Herbal Care Products